Question Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by MikeTheKnight2016, Aug 3, 2018.

1. MikeTheKnight2016
    OP

MikeTheKnight2016 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    Is it just me, or is this game just as glitchy on the Switch as it was for the 360 and PS4?

I have constantly had to reload previous saves and start multiple quests over due to glitches!

Supreme23 likes this.
  2. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    Haven't had any problems with it on Switch. Been enjoying it​

3. KEITH-IRL

KEITH-IRL Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2013
    No issues for me and I have it with a modded save.

Supreme23 likes this.
  4. Virdoo

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    No big glitches but somehow managed to glitch few quests which I couldn't finish anymore. Good example is quest with Sapphire in Riften.

5. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!
    Yes. It's the same game. So, it'll have the same bugs. Since we can't officially mod the game, we can't have an unofficial patch and we all know how great Bethesda has been with patches...

6. MikeTheKnight2016
    OP

MikeTheKnight2016 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    I am glitching at the point where I go to fight Miraak. - I show up and there is only ONE dragon, plus the one I rode in on. I use a super low weapon to take his health down, and he becomes ethereal, kills the one dragon, but only recharges about 95% of his health. Which causes Miraak to remain ethereal and the game to never progress.

I have loaded previous saves before I place the 4 books to open the portal to fight Miraak. I have tried killing the 2 dragons myself to see if that changes anything, but no luck for me!

7. philo

philo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2018
    Norway
    it's very buggy.. it has only the basic patches that bethesda ever released on PC despite coming out so long after.. I don't know if it would be possible to adapt the community patches to switch and use them with layerFS.

the community patches exists on PC for a reason.. it's also why I only ever play bethesda games on PC.. that "radiant quest engine" or whatever it's called these days has always been notoriously buggy so it's super easy to trigger quests in orders that breaks shit.

MikeTheKnight2016 likes this.