ROM Hack Question Elder Scrolls Skyrim

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is this game just as glitchy on the Switch as it was for the 360 and PS4?

I have constantly had to reload previous saves and start multiple quests over due to glitches!

Reactions: Supreme23

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No big glitches but somehow managed to glitch few quests which I couldn't finish anymore. Good example is quest with Sapphire in Riften.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is this game just as glitchy on the Switch as it was for the 360 and PS4?

I have constantly had to reload previous saves and start multiple quests over due to glitches!
Yes. It's the same game. So, it'll have the same bugs. Since we can't officially mod the game, we can't have an unofficial patch and we all know how great Bethesda has been with patches...

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No issues for me and I have it with a modded save.

I am glitching at the point where I go to fight Miraak. - I show up and there is only ONE dragon, plus the one I rode in on. I use a super low weapon to take his health down, and he becomes ethereal, kills the one dragon, but only recharges about 95% of his health. Which causes Miraak to remain ethereal and the game to never progress.

I have loaded previous saves before I place the 4 books to open the portal to fight Miraak. I have tried killing the 2 dragons myself to see if that changes anything, but no luck for me!

philo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
it's very buggy.. it has only the basic patches that bethesda ever released on PC despite coming out so long after.. I don't know if it would be possible to adapt the community patches to switch and use them with layerFS.

the community patches exists on PC for a reason.. it's also why I only ever play bethesda games on PC.. that "radiant quest engine" or whatever it's called these days has always been notoriously buggy so it's super easy to trigger quests in orders that breaks shit.

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended