Gaming Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Cheat Codes?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
CEpeep said:
If you JTAG your 360, you can install Oblivion mods on it. Same with Fallout 3.
I don't know what JTAGing is, and if it's modding like I suspect I can't do it or i'll get banned from using the Wii (Same for the wii. If I mod the Wii I get banned from the 360)... And I can't get banned from the Wii because I really wanna play the new Zelda Wii when it comes out.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
CEpeep said:
I don't know what JTAGing is, and if it's modding like I suspect I can't do it or i'll get banned from using the Wii (Same for the wii. If I mod the Wii I get banned from the 360)... And I can't get banned from the Wii because I really wanna play the new Zelda Wii when it comes out.

I wouldn't recommend JTAGing, it ended badly for a friend of mine.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I jtagged a few consoles and it isn't for the feint of heart. You have to have decent soldering skills, so if you are doing this for the first time practice on some old electronic equipment before you kill your 360. Modding the 360 is definately harder than modding the Wii as you need to even open the 360 even for the IX firmwares.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CEpeep said:

From what I've read the amount of mods that actually work this way are very limited. Something to do with converting textures or some such.

Jtag only works on older dashboard versions anyway.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hundshamer said:
I jtagged a few consoles and it isn't for the feint of heart. You have to have decent soldering skills, so if you are doing this for the first time practice on some old electronic equipment before you kill your 360. Modding the 360 is definately harder than modding the Wii as you need to even open the 360 even for the IX firmwares.

Haha,w hich is why I didn't recommend it. I don't think she plans on Jtagging it, she already said she can't and besides, she's doing a pretty good job in Oblivion so far
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol