Gaming Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Cheat Codes?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get to a text entering screen in-game, so I can enter this cool cheat I saw on youtube?

*NOTE: The cheat where you enter coc testinghall. Start at 2:05 to see what I'm talking about.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Joe88 said:
that is for pc only (it even says it in a pop up box in the video)
I don't trust youtube and their popup boxes.

I bet it's coded into the 360 version and Bethesda has their own secret version of the Konami code to activate it.
you cant get the console commands on the 360/PS3
even the pc version it requires you to edit your shortcut path to add an extra argument when it starts to add dev mode

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It might be possible if you edit the game on the PC and use some sort of keyboard to activate and write in the console.

But no, for a regular person, you can't get any console commands.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I was a bit jealous that the PC version got the cool cheats.
Yeah, why should the PC players suddenly get Mystic Elf and Dremora and Dark Seducer fan add-ons and all those cool cheats when we Xbox 360 players get jack squat and the impossibility of making characters look remotely good?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Yeah, why should the PC players suddenly get Mystic Elf and Dremora and Dark Seducer fan add-ons and all those cool cheats when we Xbox 360 players get jack squat and the impossibility of making characters look remotely good?

Haha, well there's nothing we can do about it.
That's why I play Dragon Age now
smile.gif

After I beat Oblivion, as great and long as it was, it needed so much more.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif
I'm not even halfway through. My sister got to the blades and is doing missions for them, and has gotten to the top of the Dark Brotherhood and everything...... Me, I've went all over the place and stopped doing the storyline so I could go see Sheogorath and fuck his island up. *Not even to level 5 yet, and I have like 3 characters*

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif
I'm not even halfway through. My sister got to the blades and is doing missions for them, and has gotten to the top of the Dark Brotherhood and everything...... Me, I've went all over the place and stopped doing the storyline so I could go see Sheogorath and fuck his island up. *Not even to level 5 yet, and I have like 3 characters*

Haha, completely awesome.
I have the GOTY edition, so I was real excited to get the Knights of the Nine armor, little did I know, I couldn't continue my missions for the Dark Brotherhood(And didn't want to cause it's so sad) or the Thieves Guild with the armor on. If I did, I'd have to go to all 9 way shrines all over again. Fuck that.
But I felt awesome when I became the new ruler of Sheogorath's island. My favorite bodyguard was the Aureals (Golden Saints)
But I have it on PS3, I got it for my best friend on 360 and played it there for a while.
My main profile is at the Blades, destroying portals.
My second profile is the one I beat.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif

Haha, completely awesome.
I have the GOTY edition, so I was real excited to get the Knights of the Nine armor, little did I know, I couldn't continue my missions for the Dark Brotherhood(And didn't want to cause it's so sad) or the Thieves Guild with the armor on. If I did, I'd have to go to all 9 way shrines all over again. Fuck that.
But I felt awesome when I became the new ruler of Sheogorath's island. My favorite bodyguard was the Aureals (Golden Saints)
But I have it on PS3, I got it for my best friend on 360 and played it there for a while.
My main profile is at the Blades, destroying portals.
My second profile is the one I beat.
LOL I'm still in the process of getting up to being Madgod. I'm just now the Dutchess of.... I think it was Madness or something. I killed the dude with the stupid exploding heart thing.....
tongue.gif
By now i've forgotten what's next since I haven't played so long and am having troubles described in another thread that's about one below this thread. XD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I became the Dutchess of Mania, by killing the guy with the exploding heart, so I don't think it's madness. I think you're on the part where you have to choose which to help, the Aureals or the Mazdens. Whichever you help, you'll get the armor of the one you didn't help.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I became the Dutchess of Mania, by killing the guy with the exploding heart, so I don't think it's madness. I think you're on the part where you have to choose which to help, the Aureals or the Mazdens. Whichever you help, you'll get the armor of the one you didn't help.
Hmmm.... I think I did that mission but got no armor opposite of who I helped.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You don't get it until the one opposite of who you chose is in trouble and needs your help cause they're being killed off.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mazden armor is eh.. it's okay. It's light armor, so it helps, but it doesn't make a difference cause my stats are great lol

I helped the Aureals cause I love them and they are MUCH MORE effective against Juggernaut's(I believe that's his name) army. They will attack and the Aureals can withstand a hell of a lot more than the mazden.

I wasn't expecting to get the Mazden armor until I got it XD
To me, the only benefit was to make my manly looking character sexy.
It did, until she yelled out in battle (She may look sexy now, but she still sounds like a damn man)

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You don't get it until the one opposite of who you chose is in trouble and needs your help cause they're being killed off.
Wha? I'm confused. I may not have gotten that far. And I don't want Aureal armor!
ohnoes.png

I wanted some bitchin Mazden armor.

Not that I want to help Aureals.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
The Mazden armor is eh.. it's okay. It's light armor, so it helps, but it doesn't make a difference cause my stats are great lol

I helped the Aureals cause I love them and they are MUCH MORE effective against Juggernaut's(I believe that's his name) army. They will attack and the Aureals can withstand a hell of a lot more than the mazden.

It did, until she yelled out in battle (She may look sexy now, but she still sounds like a damn man)
You mean Jyggalag?

And yeah, that's why the PC has mods.. To make female characters look and sound female. And to make children characters. And to apparently become Dremora and shit.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You mean Jyggalag?

And yeah, that's why the PC has mods.. To make female characters look and sound female. And to make children characters. And to apparently become Dremora and shit.

Yes, him lol
I remember duplicating the Hearts of Order so that when I was low on health and couldn't take any more potions, eating one would bring me back to full health.
I prefer to play Dragon Age, that way my character looks female, sounds female, can have sex as a female with a male, and I can actually put her into a relationship of my choice (Always with Alistair, I love him
happy.gif
)
And there's children in the game. They don't descriminate lol

But even though Oblivion lacked all of these features, I'd still play it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the vram is one advantage when it comes to AI but ends up being slower even with that and really AI is the only use case that needs more than 12gb vram right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Interesting lol
    I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the one case where the 7900XT and XTX pulled ahead (minus RTX of course)
    So my opinion is that they could age a bit better in the future, and maybe AMD will continue improving them via drivers like they tend to do. No guarantee there but they have done it in the past. Just a feeling I have.
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to...