Gaming Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Cheat Codes?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get to a text entering screen in-game, so I can enter this cool cheat I saw on youtube?

*NOTE: The cheat where you enter coc testinghall. Start at 2:05 to see what I'm talking about.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Joe88 said:
that is for pc only (it even says it in a pop up box in the video)
I don't trust youtube and their popup boxes.

I bet it's coded into the 360 version and Bethesda has their own secret version of the Konami code to activate it.
you cant get the console commands on the 360/PS3
even the pc version it requires you to edit your shortcut path to add an extra argument when it starts to add dev mode

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It might be possible if you edit the game on the PC and use some sort of keyboard to activate and write in the console.

But no, for a regular person, you can't get any console commands.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I was a bit jealous that the PC version got the cool cheats.
Yeah, why should the PC players suddenly get Mystic Elf and Dremora and Dark Seducer fan add-ons and all those cool cheats when we Xbox 360 players get jack squat and the impossibility of making characters look remotely good?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Yeah, why should the PC players suddenly get Mystic Elf and Dremora and Dark Seducer fan add-ons and all those cool cheats when we Xbox 360 players get jack squat and the impossibility of making characters look remotely good?

Haha, well there's nothing we can do about it.
That's why I play Dragon Age now
smile.gif

After I beat Oblivion, as great and long as it was, it needed so much more.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif
I'm not even halfway through. My sister got to the blades and is doing missions for them, and has gotten to the top of the Dark Brotherhood and everything...... Me, I've went all over the place and stopped doing the storyline so I could go see Sheogorath and fuck his island up. *Not even to level 5 yet, and I have like 3 characters*

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif
I'm not even halfway through. My sister got to the blades and is doing missions for them, and has gotten to the top of the Dark Brotherhood and everything...... Me, I've went all over the place and stopped doing the storyline so I could go see Sheogorath and fuck his island up. *Not even to level 5 yet, and I have like 3 characters*

Haha, completely awesome.
I have the GOTY edition, so I was real excited to get the Knights of the Nine armor, little did I know, I couldn't continue my missions for the Dark Brotherhood(And didn't want to cause it's so sad) or the Thieves Guild with the armor on. If I did, I'd have to go to all 9 way shrines all over again. Fuck that.
But I felt awesome when I became the new ruler of Sheogorath's island. My favorite bodyguard was the Aureals (Golden Saints)
But I have it on PS3, I got it for my best friend on 360 and played it there for a while.
My main profile is at the Blades, destroying portals.
My second profile is the one I beat.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif

Haha, completely awesome.
I have the GOTY edition, so I was real excited to get the Knights of the Nine armor, little did I know, I couldn't continue my missions for the Dark Brotherhood(And didn't want to cause it's so sad) or the Thieves Guild with the armor on. If I did, I'd have to go to all 9 way shrines all over again. Fuck that.
But I felt awesome when I became the new ruler of Sheogorath's island. My favorite bodyguard was the Aureals (Golden Saints)
But I have it on PS3, I got it for my best friend on 360 and played it there for a while.
My main profile is at the Blades, destroying portals.
My second profile is the one I beat.
LOL I'm still in the process of getting up to being Madgod. I'm just now the Dutchess of.... I think it was Madness or something. I killed the dude with the stupid exploding heart thing.....
tongue.gif
By now i've forgotten what's next since I haven't played so long and am having troubles described in another thread that's about one below this thread. XD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I became the Dutchess of Mania, by killing the guy with the exploding heart, so I don't think it's madness. I think you're on the part where you have to choose which to help, the Aureals or the Mazdens. Whichever you help, you'll get the armor of the one you didn't help.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I became the Dutchess of Mania, by killing the guy with the exploding heart, so I don't think it's madness. I think you're on the part where you have to choose which to help, the Aureals or the Mazdens. Whichever you help, you'll get the armor of the one you didn't help.
Hmmm.... I think I did that mission but got no armor opposite of who I helped.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You don't get it until the one opposite of who you chose is in trouble and needs your help cause they're being killed off.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mazden armor is eh.. it's okay. It's light armor, so it helps, but it doesn't make a difference cause my stats are great lol

I helped the Aureals cause I love them and they are MUCH MORE effective against Juggernaut's(I believe that's his name) army. They will attack and the Aureals can withstand a hell of a lot more than the mazden.

I wasn't expecting to get the Mazden armor until I got it XD
To me, the only benefit was to make my manly looking character sexy.
It did, until she yelled out in battle (She may look sexy now, but she still sounds like a damn man)

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You don't get it until the one opposite of who you chose is in trouble and needs your help cause they're being killed off.
Wha? I'm confused. I may not have gotten that far. And I don't want Aureal armor!
ohnoes.png

I wanted some bitchin Mazden armor.

Not that I want to help Aureals.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
The Mazden armor is eh.. it's okay. It's light armor, so it helps, but it doesn't make a difference cause my stats are great lol

I helped the Aureals cause I love them and they are MUCH MORE effective against Juggernaut's(I believe that's his name) army. They will attack and the Aureals can withstand a hell of a lot more than the mazden.

It did, until she yelled out in battle (She may look sexy now, but she still sounds like a damn man)
You mean Jyggalag?

And yeah, that's why the PC has mods.. To make female characters look and sound female. And to make children characters. And to apparently become Dremora and shit.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

You mean Jyggalag?

And yeah, that's why the PC has mods.. To make female characters look and sound female. And to make children characters. And to apparently become Dremora and shit.

Yes, him lol
I remember duplicating the Hearts of Order so that when I was low on health and couldn't take any more potions, eating one would bring me back to full health.
I prefer to play Dragon Age, that way my character looks female, sounds female, can have sex as a female with a male, and I can actually put her into a relationship of my choice (Always with Alistair, I love him
happy.gif
)
And there's children in the game. They don't descriminate lol

But even though Oblivion lacked all of these features, I'd still play it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro