Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
the%20elder%20scrolls%20ds%20boxart2.jpg

Since I can only find one thing about it, which is in the form of "where is elder scrolls ds" and the reply was "dunno"...

Anyone have any info other than the box art pictured above and the fact that the game exists?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Most likely started at that fake boxart website. I'm putting all my money on this being a fake....
Not a lie, it just turns out that that specific box art is fake....

http://ds-x2.com/index.php?id=5012 Apparently the DS is getting Arena and Daggerfall and a new one specifically made for the DS.
biggrin.gif

Dunno how reliable that info is, but I think it's genuine there.

acturus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
the closest we'll get for now is a game called "fighting fantasy" which is supposed to be out today. only review is from nintendo power, giving it a 4.0, but i will hold out for more reviews and some hands on time. looks pretty decent to me

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
acturus said:
the closest we'll get for now is a game called "fighting fantasy" which is supposed to be out today. only review is from nintendo power, giving it a 4.0, but i will hold out for more reviews and some hands on time. looks pretty decent to me

If it has multiple towns and a free play feel, then i'll get it. If all it has to do is dungeon related then i'm gonna skip that.

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hahaha, that box art... how could you possibly think that's real? Worst photoshop ever? It looks like someone made it in ms paint.

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:

Since I can only find one thing about it, which is in the form of "where is elder scrolls ds" and the reply was "dunno"...

Anyone have any info other than the box art pictured above and the fact that the game exists?

Are you serious? Stop trolling here!

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi said:
Inunah said:

You equate trolling to asking a simple question? Wow, I hate to think what you'd do if you were the one who asked that.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exhumed said:
hahaha, that box art... how could you possibly think that's real? Worst photoshop ever? It looks like someone made it in ms paint.

It still looks about a millions times better than this, though, so it's not like you can judge a game's existence by a cover.

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
rikuumi said:
Inunah said:

You equate trolling to asking a simple question? Wow, I hate to think what you'd do if you were the one who asked that.

1. You really dont bother to use Google?
2. When i saw this boxart i instantly realized its fake..
3. I know there is no elder scroll for NDS and never will

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi said:
1. You really dont bother to use Google?
2. When i saw this boxart i instantly realized its fake..
3. I know there is no elder scroll for NDS and never will

1. I used google. For three hours.
2. I said the same thing about the boxart for Urbz: Sims in the City. Then I realized that it couldn't be fake because I had just bought that game.
3. How do you know? We have all these lesser ones that appear as Elder Scrolls does, such as Fighting Fantasy or Orcs & Mages. Some game developers keep their games so secret noone even realizes the games are being made until a month before release or something. That could happen.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
And if arena and daggerfall come out on ds, wats the point? Those games are freeware anyway.
The point is that if they come out on DS then you don't have to horribly emulate them with ScummVM anymore. (not sure if it's scummvm, but someone said you could play Arena and Daggerfall through that)

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Sir-Fritz said:
And if arena and daggerfall come out on ds, wats the point? Those games are freeware anyway.
The point is that if they come out on DS then you don't have to horribly emulate them with ScummVM anymore. (not sure if it's scummvm, but someone said you could play Arena and Daggerfall through that)

You either misread what they typed, or the person who posted it is an idiot.

SCUMMVM = Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion Virtual Machine

Used for playing older adventure games using SCUMM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr