Gaming El emulador de Snes para R4 ¿corre juegos 3d como star fox o doom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is an English speaking community, if you have difficulties with English, you could use Google translate to simplify it.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lamentablemente, el emulador de SNES para R4 (Snemulds creo que es) no soporta ese tipo de juegos.
La gran mayoria de los juegos de SNES que dependen de chips speciales como el SuperFX y otros no son soportados por ese emulador debido a limitaciones con la consola/R4

Por cierto, el foro es de habla ingles, si no escribes el post en ingles (aunque sea usando Google Translate), lo borraran.

--------------------------------------------------

Sadly, the SNES emulator for R4 (Snemulds I believe) does not support that kind of games.
The great majority of SNES games that depend on special chips like the SuperFX and others are not supported for this emulator due to limitations with the console/R4.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lamentablemente el emulador de SNES para R4 (Snemulds creo que es) no soporta ese tipo de juegos.
La gran mayoria de los juegos de SNES que dependen de chips speciales como el SuperFX y otros no son soportados por ese emulador debido a limitaciones con la consola/R4
It depends. AFAIK you need the extended ram cartridge in order to run those roms on a ds.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It depends. AFAIK you need the extended ram cartridge in order to run those roms on a ds.
Only the DSTwo and Acecard+ work with the special kind of SNES emulator, but that emu is limited to those specific cards afaik, all other R4 cards are limited with what they can run due to the emulator developed for those.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the DSTwo and Acecard+ work with the special kind of SNES emulator, but that emu is limited to those specific cards afaik, all other R4 cards are limited with what they can run due to the emulator developed for those.
I know, but i'm talking about the extended ram gba cartridges, like the one that comes with the opera browser for ds. I'm pretty sure SNEmulDS has an option to enable extended ram cartridges to work, no matter the flashcart you are using.

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
I know, but i'm talking about the extended ram gba cartridges, like the one that comes with the opera browser for ds. I'm pretty sure SNEmulDS has an option to enable extended ram cartridges to work, no matter the flashcart you are using.
Maybe he has a DSi, if so he will need a DSTwo or Acekard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: