Eidos confirms new Hitman, new Kane and Lynch and new IP

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The president of Eidos Life has confirmed loads of new details regarding upcoming Eidos property. A new Hitman game is in the works, a new Kane and Lynch game is also in the works, while there is a new approach to Lara Croft and new IP is definitely being cooked up.

QUOTE said:
He stated that there’s been no announcement or release date for Hitman, though implied that Kane and Lynch would be released this year.

Livingstone said that the target release for Kane and Lynch 2 is September , though added that “these games often slip because the production times are so difficult to predict due to the amount of work they have to put into them now in high-end consoles. It’s a tough business.”

Livingstone also briefly mentioned another Eidos-owned IP, one that to this day remains the biggest jewel in the company’s crown. He said that Tomb Raider Underworld had met the company’s expectations, though reiterated that it was released in tough times, with development costs so high and a 360/PS3 userbase that isn’t yet as far reaching as the PS2’s.

News Source: MCVUK

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yaaaay, Hitman, the scope for interesting stuff they could do is much more now we have the technology to spare on next-gen consoles
smile.gif
. I'll be pleased just as long as they bring it to PC as well though.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
They mentioned Hitman 5 was in the works even before announcing Kane & Lynch. Also, it was fairly obvious from Blood Money's ending.
rolleyes.gif

Can't wait. One of my favorite series by far.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trolly said:
Yaaaay, Hitman, the scope for interesting stuff they could do is much more now we have the technology to spare on next-gen consoles
smile.gif
. I'll be pleased just as long as they bring it to PC as well though.

I hope it comes to the PC too man, I love those series.
2 stays the best, but Blood Money had some very good missions.
Great games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1