Hacking Eh.. Something missing from Sakura??

PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Okay, now a few days ago I was browsing GBAtemp.net (As always :3) when I thought "Hey, I haven't updated my Sakura firmware in a while!". At the time I was using the iSakuReal firmware (Not the latest :/) with 1.12a Sakura firmware lol. I knew that the new english version was compatible with the EU/US carts, so I took out my white Chinese M3 Real and began hunting for my gray EU/US one. Anyway I found it and put on the new firmware successfully and everything, and it works perfectly fine and no problems. Though after a bit of opening up the cheat menu over and over (It's so cool
smileipb2.png
) I started looking at what toggles there were. Now I saw RTS there (Which was new to me for Sakura, as I used it a bit in the Touchpod/iTouch firmware) and 2 forms of activating it and SoftReset as always. After that I noticed that there were 4 types of activating cheats lol (I have yet to try them out). Then all of a sudden I thought "WHERE IS SLOW-MO D:??" and it wasn't there! So now I ask you other Sakura users, do you know where the Slow-Mo is? Is it hidden somewhere which I can not find? I know it's not the biggest used feature, though from time to time I use it for the lulz or sometimes when it is useful (Guitar Hero anyone??). So, if anyone can shed some light on this subject that would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i was wondering the same thing because when i got my m3i 0 one of the features i was looking forward to was slow mo. After i got mine i forgot about it, but now im like uh, where is it?

D

Deleted User

Yeah .dsm files don't seem to work on mine. (M3i Zero) They work through the iTouch software though.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Either enable soft-reset or they made it so it doesn't show up on the m3i zero (unlikely). Either way slow-mo has be broken in Sakura for awhile basically all it does right now is pause the game.

If you want to use slow-mo you could always switch over to touchpod real quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA