Hacking Eeps - channel remover 2.1 error!

linkycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SOOO... for my first twilight hack run, I thought I'd give a try to the channel remover to get rid of my dup. channels from when I played Mario Kart PAL on my US Wii.

I ran the correct data.bin save from the alpha3 twilight hack, and put in the US region "Wii Duplicated Channel Remover v2.1 by Waninkoko" and got the error in the image!

I have a US 3.2U Wii, with Wiikey 1.9s. The Wii freezed on this page. I unplugged power, turned back on, and everything seems okay... I still have DUP channels. My settings work fine, so I'm not bricked... but I'm a bit worried that I did something super funky here!

Any ideas?

Image is located at:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/ma...nd/IMG_4141.jpg

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it couldn't read the elf file. either your sdcard is formatted wrong (has to be FAT), or the wii can't handle the card, or your didn't name it boot.elf.

linkycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess I'll try to reformat the card and give it another go - Thanks for the info and I will post with my findings
smile.gif

linkycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I formatted my SD card using the tool provided, and I am still getting the error. It is a 32 MB SD card, I'm getting a new one to try again!

rednaxela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
linkycat said:
Well I formatted my SD card using the tool provided, and I am still getting the error. It is a 32 MB SD card, I'm getting a new one to try again!

Try using a higher capacity sd card formatted in FAT16. Mine hanged too when I used a 16MB sd card but when I changed to 1GB everything went well.

linkycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I switched to a 2 gig SD card and everything worked fine... so now I have to get another SD card so I have one for my Wii and camera! Thanks everyone for the help - I winded up using a larger format card, with Twilight version Alpha 3 a and 2.1 channel remover!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.