ROM Hack Edizon Not Reading Cheat Files From Atmosphere Folder

bigmagoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to use Edizon to activate some cheats, but it's not reading them for almost any of the games. I know I have them under atmosphere/contents/, each game on my system has a folder, but Edizon's just not reading them. Is there a different directory needed for it to work, or a config file to select which directory I want the program to read from?

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A cheat will only show if
- title ID matches the game
- build id matches the game version you have
- cheat is in the correct folder sd:/atmosphere/contents/<title id>/cheats/<build id>.txt

bigmagoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a late self bump, but I'm still clueless on what the problem I'm encountering is. For some reason, no matter what cheat file I put onto my SD card, it won't read the cheats for Rune Factory 4 Special. I've double checked the directories, file names, nothing seems to work. Is it possible for someone to upload their own cheat file that they're able to use on the latest version of Edizon?

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try that see if it works....works for me no problem so if yours does not then something else maybe wrong with your setup.

Attachments

• C03C9F6A862543F9.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 286

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I also have problem with Pokemon Sword

Pokémon Sword
Title ID: 0100ABF008968000
Build ID (v1.3.1): 4628a512b1d93d37

I already put it inside root/atmosphere/contents/0100ABF008968000/cheats but it is cannot show up when I use EdiZon either using Tesla Edizon or through Album. I already using EdiZon SE

Btw, I also put randomizer from gamebanana.com into the folder. Should I delete my randomizer folder first in order for the cheat to appear?

Last edited by bloodfalco,

BenColorPants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having the same issue. I am certain my file naming conventions are accurate yet no cheats will load. I have tried the file that burhansalih provided too. Any ideas?

SebbySebby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having the same issue. I am certain my file naming conventions are accurate yet no cheats will load. I have tried the file that burhansalih provided too. Any ideas?

It's kind of a late bump, but I was having the same issue. I pretty much had to uninstall and reinstall Rune Factory 4 S, update Edizon from within the homebrew menu, redownload the cheats from All-in-One Switch Updater, and paste the file burhansalih provided in. Only then did it work.

Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: Koroshi

Koroshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update that the last person (bloodfalco) was right. EdiZon worked like a champ after putting it in:

sd://root/atmosphere/contents/titles/cheats

splitlevelhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks
In the video the file I have in the config folder and the template folder is titled this
settings.ini
My file was just titled system settings, but it had everyhting in the video that the ini file had
Do you think I should rename it to the .ini file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    still waiting on my salsa lmao
    em you lied to us
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remb that song, i just never knew that was what he was talking bout.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    the backwards d looks so weird
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    like :D or D: is nowhere near as odd as ꓷ:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (: is just the text version of 🙃 no matter how much they want me to think it's 🙂
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    emo
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: emo