Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
What does the "for Horizon" and "right on your switch" mean? What is the difference in any other homebrew?
The Switch's default OS by Nintendo is called Horizon. I assume right on your Switch means you don't need a PC. (Although I'm not quite sure on this one, haven't tried the app yet.)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The Switch's default OS by Nintendo is called Horizon. I assume right on your Switch means you don't need a PC. (Although I'm not quite sure on this one, haven't tried the app yet.)
I know what horizon is.
But what do those 2 sentences mean?
And you still need pc to put the files on SD :P
If @thomasnet could explain it, I wouldn't mind it :D

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I know what horizon is.
But what do those 2 sentences mean?
And you still need pc to put the files on SD :P
If @thomasnet could explain it, I wouldn't mind it :D
EdiZon allows you to backup and restore saves. Soon it will be able to edit those previuously backed up files directly on your switch. So you don't need to copy them to the computer and manually edit them with HxD or other tools.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
EdiZon allows you to backup and restore saves. Soon it will be able to edit those previuously backed up files directly on your switch. So you don't need to copy them to the computer and manually edit them with HxD or other tools.
So it is a normal homebrew. Thanks for clearing it out.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice job :)

But I still have a preference for PC save editing tools

Edit: nvm, save editing is still a WIP as I can see

Last edited by Arck,

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be very useful.
Thanks for your efforts.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Great UI love how your loading splash and profile pic.
I am excited to see the editor added. I have been working on the xenoblade chronicles 2 editor. I dislike pulling sd card out when making changes

Reactions: WerWolv

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am excited to see the editor added. I have been working on the xenoblade chronicles 2 editor. I dislike pulling sd card out when making changes
If you're interested, feel free to constribute to the save file editor code or to a Xenoblade script once the editor is implemented!

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hi!
I like the design and simplicity of this tool. So thanks for sharing it.
I hope the next update brings save editing and sharing.
By the way, can we restore save from someone else to our profile?

Hey!
I've been working on a project for a few weeks now with @WerWolv, and it's a save editor which works right on your Switch.

For now, it's just a save dumper like Checkpoint which looks nice with touch screen support, but we're working hard to turn it into a full-blown save editor for multiple games (which you can add support to, using JSON config files).

GitHub link
Latest release

If you want to help developing it, please do! Just open up an issue or a pull request.
If it crashes or if you find a bug, use nxlink to see debug info and send it to us.

Of course, we are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any kind of damage this software does to your device(s).
It writes to the user partition, so beware.

You should use "memloader" payload to access it via usb.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with 5.0.2? I tried it & once i restored the save again & launched the game. It just hangs on the switch logo screen.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@JJTapia19 Oh okay! I didn't know that. Thanks

@Type_O_Dev With Bayo1

EDIT: I Guess i did something wrong. I restarted & my halos for Bayonetta 1 aren't changed at all. I'll go back & see.
I was wrong, seems like a restart isn't necessary anymore if you have the latest sdfiles.zip that have sleep mode and Switch games working on hekate. I just tried it out with Shantae and injecting the game worked without the need of restarting. I did used checkpoint and not EdiZon but they should work the same. Please let us know if you get it to work without the need of restarting.

Reactions: SG911

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wrong, seems like a restart isn't necessary anymore if you have the latest sdfiles.zip that have sleep mode and Switch games working on hekate. I just tried it out with Shantae and injecting the game worked without the need of restarting. I did used checkpoint and not EdiZon but they should work the same. Please let us know if you get it to work without the need of restarting.

Ah okay i didn't even have the latest version of the sdfiles or hekate payload. I have them both now, although editing my bayonetta 1 save file still remains the same for some reason. I used the save editor here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/bayonetta-1-save-editor.506470/

Maybe i'm doing something wrong tho. I swear i did everything correct but i'll try again tomorrow. Thanks tho! I didn't even realize i didnt have the right sdfiles on my sdcard.

Last edited by SG911,
Reactions: JJTapia19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse