Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed for testing purpose the following:

Edizon
Edizon SE
Breeze.

Totally annoying, these tools are always active and messed up my Savegames.
I deleted all of these tools, of course the Savegames still are messed up (moon jump in super Mario etc).

Before I uninstalled the tools I of course deactived the cheat options manually in the menu of the tools, but to no effect.

What can I do ?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed for testing purpose the following:

Edizon
Edizon SE
Breeze.

Totally annoying, these tools are always active and messed up my Savegames.
I deleted all of these tools, of course the Savegames still are messed up (moon jump in super Mario etc).

Before I uninstalled the tools I of course deactived the cheat options manually in the menu of the tools, but to no effect.

What can I do ?

edit your /atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini and look for the cheats section. If you don’t have this file you need to copy the one in /atmosphere/config_templates/ to your /atmosphere/config/ directory. All lines are commented out in the template so it is safe to copy it over.

By default all cheats are on. To turn the, off you need to enable the variable so yiu can set it to off. Uncomment the line (remove the semicolon at the beginning) and change the 0 or 1 to the value you want.

here is the section you need to focus on…see the two bold lines below that I recommend you uncomment and change:

; Controls whether dmnt cheats should be toggled on or off by
; default. 1 = toggled on by default, 0 = toggled off by default.
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 <—-this should be u8!0x0
; Controls whether dmnt should always save cheat toggle state
; for restoration on new game launch. 1 = always save toggles,
; 0 = only save toggles if toggle file exists.
dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles = u8!0x0 <—-this should be u8!0x1

EdizonSE and Breeze are very cool tools. Combine them with Tesla Menu and Overlay so yiu can turn cheats on/off in game and you’ll love the total setup. Trust me on this…yiu just had annunfortunate first run.

Last edited by binkinator,

CymraegAce

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
edit your /atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini and look for the cheats section. If you don’t have this file you need to copy the one in /atmosphere/config_templates/ to your /atmosphere/config/ directory. All lines are commented out in the template so it is safe to copy it over.

By default all cheats are on. To turn the, off you need to enable the variable so yiu can set it to off. Uncomment the line (remove the semicolon at the beginning) and change the 0 or 1 to the value you want.

here is the section you need to focus on…see the two bold lines below that I recommend you uncomment and change:

EdizonSE and Breeze are very cool tools. Combine them with Tesla Menu and Overlay so yiu can turn cheats on/off in game and you’ll love the total setup. Trust me on this…yiu just had annunfortunate first run.
Still relevant. Much appreciated. 🤣

Mobitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I tried this and it is work, but for Story of Season. When i try this on Zelda BOTK, the cheat always off after i close the game. Help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte