Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, installed Kosmos12 recently, but my games all have cheats enabled by default, how do i set all to off?
EDIT: Seem to have found it under this file:
SD://atmosphere/system_settings.ini
Change value "dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1" to "dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0", confirmed working.

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I still can't believe this has gained more hype. If it was updated with the ability to keep searching even if there are too man values, and the ability to save the cheats I make and find. It would then be one of the most useful tools on homebrew IMO.
Thanks :) Working on all those things right now and more. There are some nightlies if you want to try out the new features early: http://bsnx.lavatech.top/edizon/

Xizix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated using the update option within the application on the Switch, but I can't get the cheats for Super Smash Bros to show up.

Am I missing an option? The other games seem to be working fine.

psp06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have tried to find a cheat code for Tales vesperia v1.0.2 use RAM editing. I found code and I change value, but no effect in game

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
so i took a backup while i was on 7.0.1
and then formatted my console and went to 8.0 tried to restore but i cant find anything.
although everything is there in the folder

Reactions: crazy_p

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
ok will try thanks alot bro

i got scared there for a second when i didnt find anything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

got it, forgot about it thanks

Reactions: crazy_p

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
can i use my sxos hacks in edizon? How do I have to do?
The cheat functionality only works on Atmosphere since TX doesn't document their cheat interface.
If you're on atmosphere you can just use sx cheats like you would on sx. Just put them in the /atmosphere/titles/<titleID>/cheats. So the same as on sx but replacing the sxos folder with atmosphere

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're using Hekate, make sure to add debugmode=1 to your current profile. Without that flag set RAM editing won't work.

Where do you add debugmode=1?

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If you're using Hekate, make sure to add debugmode=1 to your current profile. Without that flag set RAM editing won't work.

Where do you add debugmode=1?

It's not needed anymore. Hekate and Atmosphere's fusee now enable it by default

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to the newest nightly and now it's saying no editable titles when I try to find them. I have all the JSON files where they've always been in EdiZon/editor

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just updated to the newest nightly and now it's saying no editable titles when I try to find them. I have all the JSON files where they've always been in EdiZon/editor
I moved the /EdiZon folder to /switch/EdiZon to clean up the root a bit. Move it over and it should work again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI