EDGE V 1.9 OUT

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Shaunzio, Mar 16, 2010.

1. nds rom

nds rom Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2009
  2. epic_cookie

epic_cookie Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    the edge team are awesome and full props to anyone who works with them [​IMG]

just curiously
    does this mean wifi works on the games like coonneecting to wifi and trading in pokemon or is it just a fix for freeezes

3. nvidia5500

nvidia5500 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2008
    United States
    wi-fi works as expected, you can go to the GTS or at the wi-fi lobby and you won't experience any crashes

4. eliwood440

eliwood440 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    Okay, I'm not sure if I am the only one this has happened to, but any pokemon game i play will randomly freeze while saving.
    Im using EDGE Firmware 1.9 if that helps.

5. blackfira

blackfira Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    Manila, Philippines
    Wow, this was very fast. If I am correct, Edge 1.8 came out on March 3rd. I guess they must have read of e-mails. I sent one. Did any of you guys send some? Wow great job edge team [​IMG]

6. Camshi

Camshi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2009
    UK
    Well v1.9 fixes it, and you might have either incorrectly installed it, or still have the v1.8 as v1.9 was only released yesterday and the rest of us are fine now. Let us know or take some photo's as we could lend a hand to where it may have gone wrong [​IMG]

Or as simple as the roms or microSD may be slow?

7. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    Hope to see more follow up updates everytime CycloDs Evo gets an update to there fw [​IMG]

8. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    v1.9 fixes Pokemon HG/SS but brings in another issue you can read about it HERE

9. wanderone

wanderone Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    United States
    nevermind....I guess this one *does* fix Sonic Classic Collection!

10. eliwood440

eliwood440 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I have been having this save issue with every firmware version so far, when i try to save on any pokemon game, that little dot in the corner of the saving screen just keeps going round and round.
    And as to the post with the link in it 2 posts above this one, my game wont even save, it is just stuck at saying "Saving a lot of data. Please Do not Turn Off the Power.".

11. STR1KU

STR1KU Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Indonesia
    I was using Edge 1.5 and just updated to the 1.9 since 1.5 cannot run wario DIY. Using the 1.9 still doesn't solve the problem and I checked that Wario DIY still not playable on EDGE. The real problem is that my picross 3d which was playable using 1.5 now stop working on 1.9. It stuck on the fist loading.

12. Wugger

Wugger Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    I'm pretty sure that's because that game is for the DSi and doesn't work on a regular DS.

13. Sir-Fritz

Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

May 4, 2008
    Brisbane, Australia
    Wat, warioware diy isnt a dsi game at all.

14. Requios

Requios Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2008
    United States
    For some reason, mine still freezes when I use cheats. The only one I have on is 2x Exp, and I've tried using the 4x exp and the same thing. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted