Download
icon11.gif
Official site

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was discussed that an edge card is not a clone but just a GUI rip off of the cyclods gui
Surprising though it has updated a lot recently

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cris92x said:
I thought it was discussed that an edge card is not a clone but just a GUI rip off of the cyclods gui
Except it is a clone.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The EDGE is not a clone. It merely mimics the CycloDS visually. The hardware and software are different though. It may be a knockoff, but it is an extremely good one.

Oh, and this wasn't a minor fix. It was pretty major if you ask me. The on/off buttons for the each cheat code weren't visible, so you couldn't see what cheats were on. I'm glad they fixed it so quickly
smile.gif

johnchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
cris92x said:
Except it is a clone.
How can it be a clone if EDGE has already fixed the problem with The Incredible Hulk, while this game STILL does not work on CycloDS (not even with the latest BETA firmware). The only possibility here is that EDGE is maybe based off CycloDS initially, but the developers are obviously doing their own additions and fixes now.

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
johnchan said:
Urza said:
cris92x said:
Except it is a clone.
How can it be a clone if EDGE has already fixed the problem with The Incredible Hulk, while this game STILL does not work on CycloDS (not even with the latest BETA firmware). The only possibility here is that EDGE is maybe based off CycloDS initially, but the developers are obviously doing their own additions and fixes now.
That is exactly the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find