Nice update after the cyclo one
smile.gif

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dispite firmware update, gtac-xpa.nds does not open beyond the initial loading screen.

Good try with the firmware, but they need to get back to the drawing board.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
xtinct84 said:
Dispite firmware update, gtac-xpa.nds does not open beyond the initial loading screen.

Good try with the firmware, but they need to get back to the drawing board.
The firmware works the only problem, But is a big problem gta china wars freeze after a bit in a middle or at the of a mission.

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The firmware works

I cannot confirm this. What I can confirm is the orginal xpa-gtac.nds, xpz-gtac-patched.nds, dslazy ARM9 replaced xpa-gtac.nds and even action replay bypass code does not work on firmware 1.44 and 1.45.

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xtinct84 said:
QUOTE said:
The firmware works

I cannot confirm this. What I can confirm is the orginal xpa-gtac.nds, xpz-gtac-patched.nds, dslazy ARM9 replaced xpa-gtac.nds and even action replay bypass code does not work on firmware 1.44 and 1.45.

Got it to work with firmware 1.45 after doing a FAT32 disk format, must have been some hidden corrupted .sav files I could not see screwing with the game launch.

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
The firmware does work. Just tested it minutes ago. I didn't do anything but to put the untrimmed gtac rom to my cart and it worked like a charm.
wink2.gif

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
am i the only one experiencing this problem, gta works on 1.45 firmware update of EDGE but it crashes/hangs up (when driving fast or doing a mission) or sometimes lags (when driving fast or being chased by the cops). I experienced more problem in the 1.45 update than the AR code fix for gta.
hate2.gif

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I get the freeze during very intense missions from time to time aswell. I hope this firmare is just preliminary and the 1.46 release perfects the game compatilability. All said and done, im greatfull the EDGE team put out this firmware release because this game is perhaps the best I have ever played for the DS.

Awesome turtwig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3517 is the GTA game right? Well mine isn't working, and I just got V1.45, Any clue how to fix this. I'm stuck at a screen that says "saving, Please do not power off the DS or remove the game card."
unsure.gif

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome turtwig said:
3517 is the GTA game right? Well mine isn't working, and I just got V1.45, Any clue how to fix this. I'm stuck at a screen that says "saving, Please do not power off the DS or remove the game card."
unsure.gif

Make sure you are using a clean rom, not any of the patched versions. Mine works fine. Also, to address the instances above, my edge is freezing the game too. I might go back to using the AR code being it froze rarely with that. With 1.45, it seems to do it every few or every other mission, sometimes even when just walking out of safehouse. Luckily, never during saving because my .sav would be lost in the sands of time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.