Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After having my EDGE flashcard for 3 months, i have realized two things that have been bugging me.

1. First of all Does anyone know how to fix the backlight cheat codes to be compatible with the EDGE. Every time I'm trying to enable that cheat the game freezes (Ive tested it on 60 + games and the same thing happened). The game freezes to the point where i have to actually turn off my DS!

2. Can someone also recommend a good quality 4GB or 8GB micro SD(that's if the 8GB works on the EDGE), im currently running it on a Kingston 2GB Japan, its working fine but i just want more space.

Thanks.

If anyone else if having "problems" post them here.
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
After having my EDGE flashcard for 3 months, i have realized two things that have been bugging me.

1. First of all Does anyone know how to fix the backlight cheat codes to be compatible with the EDGE. Every time I'm trying to enable that cheat the game freezes (Ive tested it on 60 + games and the same thing happened). The game freezes to the point where i have to actually turn off my DS!

2. Can someone also recommend a good quality 4GB or 8GB micro SD(that's if the 8GB works on the EDGE), im currently running it on a Kingston 2GB Japan, its working fine but i just want more space.

Thanks.

If anyone else if having "problems" post them here.
smile.gif

1. Haven't heard of those problems before...what firmware are you running?

2. Imo...Kingston is best. But right now I'm using a PQI MicroSD 2GB.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Running the latest firmware v1.4.1. When i mean cheat codes i mean that cheat code that lets you change the brightness when you are in the game. By any chance do you know if a 8GB micro SD works? I need to know before i purchase one.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Running the latest firmware v1.4.1. When i mean cheat codes i mean that cheat code that lets you change the brightness when you are in the game. By any chance do you know if a 8GB micro SD works? I need to know before i purchase one.

I used a Sandisk Class 4 8 gig and it works flawlessly for the games and videos I've got on the card.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Maz7006 said:

I used a Sandisk Class 4 8 gig and it works flawlessly for the games and videos I've got on the card.

Thanks i appreciate it, thanks as well Ahua_Keren

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.