edge and movies

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by charlton111, Jan 5, 2009.

Jan 5, 2009

edge and movies by charlton111 at 2:06 PM (1,109 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. charlton111
    OP

Newcomer charlton111 Member

United Kingdom
    Hi everyone just a question hopefully some one can answer for me...i have a edge card and have backed up several games now i understand i can watch movies and read ebooks but where do i put them?? am not sure if i need pdf. files for the ebooks its dpg for movies?? do i make a new folder called movies and do i put them in the edge section or moonshell section am at a loss am hoping soemone can help me cheers

2. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    im pretty sure the EDGE does not have a built in media player, so you just use moonshell. for moonshell you can put your videos wherever you want.

3. moodswinger

Member moodswinger GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    You can put them anywhere you want in your micro sd. I think it's better to separate them in folder just to get them organized.

The file type for movies you can play in moonshell is dpg while for e-books, just put them in txt files and open them with dsreader or something similar. There is no pdf reader for ds.

4. charlton111
    OP

Newcomer charlton111 Member

United Kingdom
    thanks for your help guys, did try another forum with no luck ,gba comes trumps once again, once again thanks all

5. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Put them wherever you want on the Micro SD, you can make separate folders for the movies etc. for the sake of organization.