Gaming Easy way to level up pins on TWEWY

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally when you turn off your ds and let say 1 hour pass and play the world ends with you game card again, You are rewarded pp for your pins. So just fast forward the internal clock (Max is a week) on your ds and then play again and it will level up at least one level on your pins and then repeat the same process over and over for easy level ups.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OR, leave the game "mingling" overnight. I did this last night and I had 5 alien encounters that gave me 500 PP.

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i find fast forwarding the clock gives more pp and poeple who dont have wifi...cant mingle now can they?

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? thought mingling is when ur ds picks up another ds through wifi and if it sees TWEWY it gives a higher pp pay than a normal ds and then the random aliens
besides... takes too long fast forwarding clock is fast and gives more

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Why not just switch to hard/ultimate mode and farm some bosses? It would probably be funner and more rewarding than just changing the internal clock.

The mingle option should be in the phone menu (You get it during the first chapter, early on) although I thought that it just gave you PP if it picked up other peoples DS', although I don't really know how it works.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just change the internal clock every now and then when I'm awake and not too lazy...and when i hit the sack i just turn mingle on...that seems to be the best combo for me...
yaynds.gif

*but to make it more fun while getting the exp, i would just play it on hard or ultimate like what was just said...

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been doing this too, effective and economical just to save time killing noises... the only thing I'm collecting is money and exp
tongue.gif

flamesmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
I do this to level up pins that don't evolve and ones that need turn off points to evolve. I tried this after knowing this worked for animal crossing so I thought it would work.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cris92, you act like your getting all offended becaude Jax gave everyone a suggestion?? Chill out dude. Both are good suggestions, and no, you don't need Wi-Fi to mingle. Even if there are no other DS's around you, you pick up what are known as "Aliens" and get some PP points, or you can have another DS on nearby that is on DS download play (no matter what the game is), and get PP points, or you can mingle with another DS that has TWEWY and is on mingle as well, and that gives you PP points.

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bad Idea TC, you'll simply master your currently allocated pins without evolving the majority of them. Some pins will "evolve" into a higher-tier form through BPP (Battle PP), which is PP obtained through battle. The majority though evolve (if they can) through SPP (Shutdown PP) and MPP (Mingle PP). The majority of the most powerful pins are obtained through Mingle.

Check out gamefaqs and this "work-in-progress" pin list by the contributors there to know what evolves into what, and by which method : Wiki Pin List

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes