Easy way to level up pins on TWEWY

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by cris92x, Apr 19, 2008.

Apr 19, 2008
  1. cris92x
    OP

Member cris92x GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Normally when you turn off your ds and let say 1 hour pass and play the world ends with you game card again, You are rewarded pp for your pins. So just fast forward the internal clock (Max is a week) on your ds and then play again and it will level up at least one level on your pins and then repeat the same process over and over for easy level ups.

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    OR, leave the game "mingling" overnight. I did this last night and I had 5 alien encounters that gave me 500 PP.

3. cris92x
    OP

United States
    yeah but i find fast forwarding the clock gives more pp and poeple who dont have wifi...cant mingle now can they?

4. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    You don't need Wi-Fi, you just leave the mingle option on.

5. cris92x
    OP

United States
    Seriously? thought mingling is when ur ds picks up another ds through wifi and if it sees TWEWY it gives a higher pp pay than a normal ds and then the random aliens
    besides... takes too long fast forwarding clock is fast and gives more

6. abaddon41_80

Member abaddon41_80 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would rather just play a lot of battles

7. genuisgeek

Member genuisgeek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wheres the mingle option?

8. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Why not just switch to hard/ultimate mode and farm some bosses? It would probably be funner and more rewarding than just changing the internal clock.

The mingle option should be in the phone menu (You get it during the first chapter, early on) although I thought that it just gave you PP if it picked up other peoples DS', although I don't really know how it works.

9. The Viztard

Member The Viztard GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I just change the internal clock every now and then when I'm awake and not too lazy...and when i hit the sack i just turn mingle on...that seems to be the best combo for me... [​IMG]

*but to make it more fun while getting the exp, i would just play it on hard or ultimate like what was just said...

10. sphere9

Member sphere9 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    oh wow, this is spiffy [​IMG]

much easier to just push it forwards a year than having to count out 7 days [​IMG]

11. Serabii

Member Serabii GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    I've been doing this too, effective and economical just to save time killing noises... the only thing I'm collecting is money and exp [​IMG]

12. KefRayBa

Newcomer KefRayBa Member

Thailand
    The reason you need 3 differences PP because each some pins required one type of PP to evolve into another pin

13. flamesmaster

Member flamesmaster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I do this to level up pins that don't evolve and ones that need turn off points to evolve. I tried this after knowing this worked for animal crossing so I thought it would work.

14. solange82200

Member solange82200 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Cris92, you act like your getting all offended becaude Jax gave everyone a suggestion?? Chill out dude. Both are good suggestions, and no, you don't need Wi-Fi to mingle. Even if there are no other DS's around you, you pick up what are known as "Aliens" and get some PP points, or you can have another DS on nearby that is on DS download play (no matter what the game is), and get PP points, or you can mingle with another DS that has TWEWY and is on mingle as well, and that gives you PP points.

15. NemesisHunter

Member NemesisHunter GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Bad Idea TC, you'll simply master your currently allocated pins without evolving the majority of them. Some pins will "evolve" into a higher-tier form through BPP (Battle PP), which is PP obtained through battle. The majority though evolve (if they can) through SPP (Shutdown PP) and MPP (Mingle PP). The majority of the most powerful pins are obtained through Mingle.

Check out gamefaqs and this "work-in-progress" pin list by the contributors there to know what evolves into what, and by which method : Wiki Pin List