idone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REF LINK

This is for real and you will recieve a ps3 or a check to go buy one. all that is needed is to complete only one offer and refer 13 people.
I am doing it so i can have one updated to play online. the one i have now is kept at :'( 1.32 fw
rofl2.gif
and i wont update it till a softmod thats worthwile hits the scene.

i estimate by the end of august there will be a working softmod/exploit. it would be great to have 2 ps3's and even if you dont have one yet this is the easiest way to get one having only to complete one offer. i did blockbuster, but would also recommend gamefly as a good offer to choose.
gba.gif

this is only good for US and Canada so if ur outside of these countries sorry my friends.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope you get AIDS....not just like HIV...but I hope you get FULL BLOWN AIDS....Let me repeat, I don't want you to have the kinda of HIV strain where 6 years later your looking better then you ever have....and end up running like a talk show...no....I don't want that for your future...I want you to have the fully blown strain of the disease and hopefully your really in America and have shitty health care that way you can't afford the cocktail and die a very very shitty death.

idone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you get AIDS....not just like HIV...but I hope you get FULL BLOWN AIDS....Let me repeat, I don't want you to have the kinda of HIV strain where 6 years later your looking better then you ever have....and end up running like a talk show...no....I don't want that for your future...I want you to have the fully blown strain of the disease and hopefully your really in America and have shitty health care that way you can't afford the cocktail and die a very very shitty death.

I do!!! and i banged ur mom and gf!!! raw dog style.

just playin, mellow out a bit bro this is for real. and is pretty easy. just tryin to help scene members get free stuff from promo sites that have been verified.

@ Last 10 Posts [ In reverse order ]
WeaponXxX Posted Today, 02:13 PM

@Glacius0 i didnt mess up the link REF LINK is my link once 13 people sign up from my link i get a free ps3. it is very easy and what do u have to loose. i did the blockbuster one and thats all you have to do is one and get 13 referals to get ps3 2 controlers and one game. there are different packages including new 80 gig system but this one doesnt have emotion engine chip so backwards comp is emulated.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
I like rules.

QUOTE said:
# Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to; asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points etc., especially pyramid schemes, where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites etc., these are completely prohibited from GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1