Hacking Easy Nus3bank Editor With GUI

NA Howl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NA Howl I've made a slight adjustment to the nightly it should show only show a warning and work hopefully (apparently latest revb frequently ends with an error even when an idsp is successfully made)

You are a beautiful man and I thank you for your great work!
aka: That fixed it! =)

RaffoPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hello guys.

I tried using the nus3bank editor and it seemed to work. I managed to change one file to a song I wanted (from MP3, if that matters). When I decided to convert more songs the editor operates like usual (most of the time) but when I start up the game those songs are just the ones of the original nusbank. I played the first song that worked to check it again, that one strangely does works. Any clues for this? All Songs are in MP3 format if that matters at all.

NA Howl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys.

I tried using the nus3bank editor and it seemed to work. I managed to change one file to a song I wanted (from MP3, if that matters). When I decided to convert more songs the editor operates like usual (most of the time) but when I start up the game those songs are just the ones of the original nusbank. I played the first song that worked to check it again, that one strangely does works. Any clues for this? All Songs are in MP3 format if that matters at all.

Hmmm, can't give you too much idea as to what is going wrong, but one thing that you can do is after you inject the idsp into the nus3bank, try exporting the nus3bank as a wav and check to see if your song comes out correctly.
That can be one way to check if your nus3bank injected correctly without having to load up the wii u all the way.

RaffoPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Tried that, injected every nus again and exported it to wav. The righh song played but when I loaded the game it was the same problem all over again :/

RaffoPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Well fuck me, that was it....I just didn't remember doing it the first time lol >.< thanks. However, I still got a little issue, I can't load multiple nusbanks at once (neither ctrl-click or shift-click are working). This isn't such a big deal but it is tedious.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lRXDrEq.png

Used to work fine before but suddenly get this error now. I even created a new folder, redownloaded 2.11 of the program and tried to re open the file but still pops this error message.

KaiserYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello :)

I have a problem with the Editor 2.11, when i click on the "_NUS3BANK Editor" nothing happens.
Python 2.7 is installed on my PC.

When i launch the module with IDLE and push F5, an error appears :

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Téléchargements\nus3bankEditor_2.11\nus3bankEditor\_NUS3BANK Editor.pyw", line 26, in <module>
vgmstream = '"'+os.path.join(os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__)),'vgmstream.exe')+'"'
NameError: name '__file__' is not defined "

Sorry if the solution already exists and thank you in advance.

KaiserYoshi

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When the error pops up, do not close the error window, open a command prompt and try entering the command that is said to failed. Does it work?

Guilmon35249vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm attempting to open Yoshi's nus3bank files to edit his voices but the program fails to even open the file.

Error: An error occured, snd_vc_Yoshi.nus3bank couldn't get extracted. Not a NUS3BANK? More info on console.

Console says: Unexpected error: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>

I am using Python 2.7.

Screenshot 2016-09-21 19.15.35.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...