Hacking Easiest way to extract a game in WUP format?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PlasticK
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 14,613
  • Replies Replies 4

PlasticK

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
14
Trophies
0
Age
38
XP
183
Country
Russia
What is the easiest way to extract a game in WUP (to use with loadiine)?

All the tools in this thread seem to only extract WUD https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-different-wiiu-games-formats-and-how-to-convert-them.449212/

But i deleted my WUD after converting to WUP (Brazilian Format) for space saving reasons.

I used google and only found lengthy discussions that recommended some tools but didn't really work for me:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-games-get-into-the-loadiine-format.447232/

Please no discussions about how loadiine is outdated and discontinued. I want to play a game form sdcard since my external hdd died and i got no space left on the nand.

THANKS
 
What is the easiest way to extract a game in WUP (to use with loadiine)?

All the tools in this thread seem to only extract WUD https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-different-wiiu-games-formats-and-how-to-convert-them.449212/

But i deleted my WUD after converting to WUP (Brazilian Format) for space saving reasons.

I used google and only found lengthy discussions that recommended some tools but didn't really work for me:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-games-get-into-the-loadiine-format.447232/

Please no discussions about how loadiine is outdated and discontinued. I want to play a game form sdcard since my external hdd died and i got no space left on the nand.

THANKS
I have actually never used WiiU USB Helper application but I'm pretty sure it has an option to 'decrypt' or 'unpack' the game files. That's how it preps games for CEMU use, I believe.
 
thanks, dojafoja

does WiiU USB Helper support to import self dumped games? i can't seem to find the decrypt option though.

so what i want is to decrypt the nus format to use the game files with loadiine. or how is it called properly?
 
possibly the "play this game on pc" option is what you want. I think uwizard can do this as well.
 
JNUSTool. https://github.com/Maschell/JNUSTool/blob/master/release.zip
Put the game folder in this naming: tmp_00050000101C9400
with all of the WUP files and .app/.tik/tmd files inside of that.
then run this via the command-line or make a blank "extract.bat" file in notepad with this: java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101C9400 -file .*
 

Site & Scene News