Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BF4_gdp_logo.png
Close to Battlefield's 4 launch, EA executive vice president, Patrick Soderlund, has said the EA won't stop until it dethrones Activision's Call of Duty for it's top selling series.

Competition is good. It brings the best out of people,
Soderlund told to MCV.
"If there was only Battlefield or only Call of Duty, then the development teams might have been a little bit more content. We don't look at them necessarily and mimic what they do."

Soderlund claims EA is spending a lot of money and effort money to dethrone the COD series.

:arrow:Source

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In terms of pure arcadelike FPS gaming, they are still behind CoD at this point. Close Quarters was a good effort, but comes no where near the feeling of a CoD title. BF4 still needs more improvement on that part, but the Close Quarters expansion pack clearly shows they are on the good path.
Can't say I mind, BF3 was absolutely stunning, much better than I expected and tons of content. Battlelog was annoying in the beginning, but it quickly grow on to me, very fun.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Battlefield a lot, but I feel like CoD and Battlefield would be the same games if CoD added open fields with vehicles. All I like to do is drive, try to aim, die, repeat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-