Gaming E3 Live Stream?

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G4 is supposedly having (semi)live coverage of E3. I think it's on June 1st...could be totally wrong about the date but I know I saw an ad on TV.

Otherwise, look to te big sites (gamespot, ign). They ALWAYS stream the major keynotes and such. Also, some of the more niche sites tendto have good impressions. Basically, in this day and age, don't worry about finding E3 coverage.

I'd worry a hell of a lot more about finding out what's going on if it was still the year 2000 or earlier. Ah, the 80s and 90s, when you found out about new games in magazines and catalogs.

/nostalgia

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN was reliable last year... reliable for streaming a crappy Nintendo conference! Why, Nintendo, Why!?!?!?! But optimistic this year will be better and once again I'll be watching on IGN.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Yeah like dinofan01 said, use IGN. They are reliable for streaming E3. I plan to stream it and see if I can watch it on my TV since we don't have G4 anymore..
Yeah but IMO G4 isn't that great. Before I lost G4 (damn cable company had to change G4 to a higher channel) I watched E3 the first time they had permission to do so. They cut to commercial breaks and I heard there was a lag. I don't if its still like that though. But nothing beats watching it on your computer that way its even quicker for people to get to their respective of forums and complain of lack of zelda announcement.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enigma I sent you a PM and yes Gametrailers is good.

The bad thing is that I got school on June 2-4, so how do I go straight to the Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony E3 press conference streams WITHOUT looking at the news on what happened?

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well fortunatelly for me I have three weeks off school during E3, bad news I ahve to wake up at like 2 amd to watch N's confrence, if it has Pit and Link it'll be worth it, if it has Wii Music 2, i'll shoot myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...