E-shop Update tomorrow

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Pong20302000, Jun 22, 2011.

Jun 22, 2011

E-shop Update tomorrow by Pong20302000 at 12:29 PM (4,998 Views / 0 Likes) 44 replies

1. Pong20302000
    OP

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    Europe's & some USA list so far of what to expect tomorrow/today
    /
    3DS Virtual Console

Double Dragon (Game Boy, €3)
    Radar Mission (Game Boy, €3)

Tennis (USA)

DSiWare

Just Sing! 80s Collection (DSi Shop: 500pts, eShop: €5)
    Delbo (DSi Shop: 200pts, eShop: €2,£1.99,$ 1.99 )

update:

[​IMG]
    Pro Jumper! Guilty Gear Tangent!?
    Chimaki from Guilty Gear 2 stars in this quirky platformer. Make use of his run, jump and towel attacks to collect apples and successfully bypass the legions bent on his destruction.
    (For Nintendo 3DS™/Nintendo DSi™) $ 4.99 / 500 Points

[​IMG]
    Stratego:Next Edition
    Demonstrate your strategic skills on the battlefield against opponents who will do everything in their power to outsmart you. Rise to the challenge and become the greatest general of all time.
    (For Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo DSi) $ 7.99 / 800 points

WiiWare Demos

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (Over the Top Games, full game: 1000pts)

update:

[​IMG]
    The Mystery of Whiterock Castle
    Experience a thrilling search for a missing princess. Find all the hidden objects in 10 meticulously detailed settings as you get to know the various inhabitants and rooms of the castle.
    (For Wii™) 500 points

general news at the bottom

In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS™ system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.

The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.

The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Nintendo Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one Nintendo Points Card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.

Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds/systems/dsi.

Kirby TV (Europe only)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Nintendo Download for Europe dropped earlier, but there was no mention of an extra special feature awaiting tomorrow: a free download of Kirby cartoons.

The Kirby TV Channel on Wii will offer over 50 episodes, though only four will be available for streaming at any one time. New episodes will become available on Monday and Thursday, with six months' worth of Kirby TV on the way.

Every week, two new episodes will become available – one on a Monday and one on a Thursday. The episodes will be available to view for two weeks before being archived to make way for new episodes. Episode 1 is permanently unlocked so Kirby fans can watch how he came to land in Dream Land at their leisure. Keep a close eye on the channel, as watching episodes from the archives may be possible, ensuring you never miss an episode.

The Kirby TV Channel will be available to fans in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Australia and New Zealand.

Whether you have been a fan of Kirby since his debut in 1992 on the Game Boy with Kirby’s Dream Land or have recently discovered the cute hero through Kirby’s Epic Yarn on Wii, the new Kirby TV Channel is the best place to help you to keep up to date with Kirby and his friends’ fun adventures in Dream Land.

No word yet on whether the same channel will be available in North America, but we'll find out tomorrow.

no sign of a sonic game for its anniversary so far

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    When can we expect some 3DSWare?

3. MountApple

Newcomer MountApple Member

United States
    I don't get it. Would a sonic game have something to do with hacking the 3DS or what?

4. Assax

Member Assax GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Meh =/
    Again nothing really interesting.
    Let's wait another week...

5. indask8

Member indask8 New Member Forever

France
    Two games... wow what a flood of new games, so many games I don't know which one to choose. [​IMG]

Good point they are priced at the lowest GB price since Ninty doesn't consider them as AAA.

6. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    Double Dragon for the Gameboy? That brings back a lot of memories, I might buy it.

7. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    I still dont get why Nintendo sells old game boy games for higher prices than original DSiware titles.

8. DjoeN

Member DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    Yupz, same here.

Played DD on GB alot, hope the remake on 3DS is as nice as on GB
    On the other hand, i still can't cause Nintendo still hasn't released ecards in the game store to buy
    and i refuse to enter CC details (not because of the Sony attack, I always have been refusing that for online services, i don't use CC on the Web and consoles)

9. T3GZdev

Member T3GZdev head of T3GZdev

United States
    what about the megaman legends 3 beta?
    when is that coming?

10. J.Zonneveld

Newcomer J.Zonneveld Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Don't forget the new Wii channel, Kirby TV Channel!

[​IMG]

11. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    As it's just a VC release it should be exactly the same. I agree on the cards, though. Nintendo really should've released the prepaid cards along the eShop update.

12. markvn

Member markvn GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Don't forget that maybe this week the E3 3D Trailers will be available. See this: http://www.3dsbuzz.com/eshop-e3-trailers-c...to-europe-soon/

13. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/

MML3 official blog, follow that if you want updates on when the prologue will be out. So far, no new word.

14. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    GREAT AT LAST THE E3 trailers!! [​IMG]

I tried both Virtual Console games; I like both. I will buy both tomorrow.(jup I pirated both to try it for 5 minutes and delete it after that. [​IMG] )

15. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    So they can rip us off! People will still buy them, whether it's for memories or something else. They could price them for 10 Euros, idiots would still buy them.

16. DDJM

Newcomer DDJM Advanced Member

Italy
    Nintendo really sucks at digital delivery. How the hell they suppose to make concurrency to Apple's huge AppStore if they release only 2 (old) games every week?! They should put at least 20-30 virtual console games each update and release not only Gameboy games but games from other systems too (i.e. where are NES, SNES and N64 games?). And what about 3DSware and remakes? In all these months they had time only to work on the mediocre Excitebike 3D? Give me a break... no Super Mario game at launch and not even a downloadable old Mario made in 3D on the eShop...

The eShop as it is right now really looks like a joke... everyday I open the AppStore on my iPhone there are new games and apps available, the 3DS eShop is so empty and sad. In a word, useless. Nintendo still has a *long* way to learn on how to manage an online store...

17. Pong20302000
    OP

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    updated with some spilled beans [​IMG]

edit:more stuff added + thanks to whoever moved it

18. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    YAY! Update is active right now! ^.^

19. Pong20302000
    OP