Not open for further replies.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I Dont know exactly when this happened, but i just noticed that all the big e-shop games prices went up +75%??? :O i just bought my copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby a month ago for 30 euros! but Now the new price for it is 50 euros!!!

...My E-Shop is Russian region and im wondering if other regions got the same 75% increase in prices and if Nintendo will drop it any time soon????
also why did N did sucha Huge pricing increase...

EDIT:
well... after reading a few threads on other forums, i learned that this happened only to Russian region prices!:( AND ONLY because of the political Bullying WE Get From (a**r***s) Propaganda About Ukraine! plus there political relations with Europe!, =Our currency Drop =People from other regions abusing it to get games at lower prices....

EDIT2:
...i counted the 30 euros price with the Latest Exchange Currency Value!!! BEFORE THIS the pricing was the same AS IN OTHER REGIONS!!! RUB currency was worth more!!!

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
well... after reading a few threads on other forums, i learned that this happened only to Russian region prices!:( AND ONLY because of the political Bullying WE Get From (a**r***s) Propaganda About Ukraine plus there political relations with Europe!, =Ur currency Drop =People from other regions abusing it to get games at lower prices....

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Let's not make it a political discussion! ;)

But 30 euro is damned cheap, normal prices are €45 euro for that here in Belgium :/
ok, if it's €50, that's , like, yeah, we've seen prices for 3DS games around €49,99 here, so €50 isn't that bad for top games like pokémon

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well... after reading a few threads on other forums, i learned that this happened only to Russian region prices!:( AND ONLY because of the political Bullying WE Get From (a**r***s) Propaganda About Ukraine plus there political relations with Europe!, =Ur currency Drop =People from other regions abusing it to get games at lower prices....

Well, to be fair the rouble really dropped a lot in value over the past year. This in turn makes everything more expensive. It's only normal that they follow suit with the rest of the economy... that said, it still sucks for you of course :(

Edit: are you actually paying in euros :wtf:? Cause that wouldn't make sense then...

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, to be fair the rouble really dropped a lot in value over the past year. This in turn makes everything more expensive. It's only normal that they follow suit with the rest of the economy... that said, it still sucks for you of course :(

But 30 euro is damned cheap, normal prices are €45 euro for that here in Belgium :/
ok, if it's €50, that's , like, yeah, we've seen prices for 3DS games around €49,99 here, so €50 isn't that bad for top games like pokémon
before the currency drop the prices WHERE Equal to Europe and other Regions!(1EUR=40+RUB/it always was fair! But Never a crazy 72+RUB=1EUR) and this happened in a period of 4 to 2 months!!!
im sorry but this Is A POLITICAL THING!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

30 euros is still a lot for a license to download play a game >:C

digital licenses should be a lot cheaper than a phisical copy... but sometimes digital is even more expensive...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to get political on a gaming site but as long as Russia keeps pulling there bullshit land grab attempts the value of the Ruble will go down and things will become more expensive for you.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Checked on Russian eshop since I have failed the system transfer anyway and are waiting for big N to manually move the NNID: 46,11 € for what is normally 45

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to get political on a gaming site but as long as Russia keeps pulling there bullshit land grab attempts the value of the Ruble will go down and things will become more expensive for you.
Ukraine has always been Russian dude. The word literally means "The Border" in Russian, and most of East Ukraine speak in Russian and want to be part of Russia. Russia is only taking back what's rightfully theirs.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ukraine has always been Russian dude. The word literally means "The Border" in Russian, and most of East Ukraine speak in Russian and want to be part of Russia. Russia is only taking back what's rightfully theirs.
i dont think that the whole thing started Coz Russia Waned to Concur Ukraine:)!?! it was more like, Ukraine's worst Traitors/Criminals Managed to organize an Uprising, with the help of Certain (we know who...)

...i really need to stop with politics...:}

Nintendo eShop = Crap:hateit:
LMAO)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah DDR4 is fine for games and like 99.99% of things these days and for a while longer