Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
SchuchWun said:
great thread. I use DVDShrink, DVD Decrypter and SUPER to convert my movies to DPG. So far no problems yet and i've even converted FLV to DPG with no issues. .Even subtitled movies work great! I am a PROstar at the above tools so let me know via PM if you need any help and I'll be glad to be of assistance to you.

i do use dvd shrink and anydvd to decrypt. so i got that part down, but what is 'super' for converting to dpg? does it convert from vob->dpg?

-aw

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use DVD shrink - it has an option to rip the DVD to one piece (turn off the option split into 1GB chunks) so you have the whole DVD in one piece then convert using SUPER - 2 operations and the result is always good - I have had problems with lip sync when using an avi to convert to dpg. Won't work on hard drives formatted to Fat (limited to 2gb total file size).

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
airpirate545 said:
wish there was another converter that didnt use every mb of my resources and take an hour to encode 20 minutes of avi
frown.gif
laptops suck
Transcoding is a CPU intensive process, no matter which software you are using. A laptop will never be as powerful as a desktop computer than came on the market at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1