Dvd read error 324 no cios! CMON!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by skynth, Jan 27, 2009.

Jan 27, 2009
  1. skynth
    OP

Newcomer skynth Advanced Member

Australia
    My other topic died, Hey, please help, I'm losing my wits, I was trying to play naruto shippuden japenese one not sure about the real name, anyway, and i get error code 324, before i was able to play other games using a sony dvd-r, but now i got a Tevion one, and none are working, when I read other topics similar to this one, it says re-install your cios, please tell me what i need, and how, I can't look no more, Wits end, I need to break something or someone fAST!

oh and i uninstall my custom ios 249, and now i need help... HELP!

2. Screemer

Member Screemer GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    tevion dvd-rs are crap get some verbatim. but maybe the game is simply not compatible with softmodded foreign region wiis.

3. skynth
    OP

Australia
    there crap ALL RIGHT, why did i listen to my mum!, she didn't want to go to woolies! 5 min extra! bla bla bla! oh well school tomorow, no more playing wii [​IMG]. i installed ios36 and uninstalled dvdx and reinstalled to work with custom ios36... maybe now it will work.

4. skynth
    OP

Australia
    IT A NOT A WORK! is it too hard to ask to die using a chidori?, I MEAN I JUST WANNA DIE BY OVERUSING MY CHAKRA! I MEAn energy

5. FRanatic

Member FRanatic GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Dude...Have a chill pill and settle down for a sec.
    Once the pill kicks in and you are all relaxed and stuff, check the other thread you have opened. I already answered you there.

6. Screemer

Member Screemer GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    what loader do you use? thought about installing softmii aka riskii-mod?

7. FRanatic

Member FRanatic GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    That might be a bit over his head, seeing he does not exactly know yet how to deal with ios/cios.
    If he decided to delete ios' with ATD (like he did with cios249) then he could end up bricked.

I am not saying the TS is uncapable, but he surely needs to get up to speed on the basics first.