Hacking DVD-R Issues? Gamma Launcher? cIOS issue ?

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All,

I used to burn games with IMGBurn @ full speed (16x) on Verbatim DVD-R's , and they all worked perfectly everytime....

My Wii gets VERY limited use (maybe 5 hours total on DVD to date) and I actually use the USB Loader now ... all the time.

However, I just burnt 3 games using again, Verbatim's, DVD-R's , IMGBurn at Full speed ... and all 3 games got "DVD Could Not Be Read ... blah blah blah"

I just burnt one again, at 2X , and it appears to be fine.

I have upgraded to cIOS36 rev10, and Waninkoko 4.0 since the last time I tried burnt disc's ...

Any thoughts as to why this might be happening? I'm using the same spool of discs, same computer and DVD to burn, and same version of IMGBurn ....

All very odd.

XioN2kx

Trophies
XP
Country
As I said in my last post my older backups at lower speeds dont work, interestingly this also seems to be after using wani's 4.0 updater, i'm sure its not an ios issue though, what are your views?

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XioN2kx said:
As I said in my last post my older backups at lower speeds dont work, interestingly this also seems to be after using wani's 4.0 updater, i'm sure its not an ios issue though, what are your views?

I have no clues on this one ... makes no sense.

Thats why I'm asking everyone their opinion.

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone ?

Threads are getting buried in the crazy amount of loader threads ...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE