Hacking DVD-R Issues? Gamma Launcher? cIOS issue ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kosaic
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,092
  • Replies Replies 3

Kosaic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
47
Country
Canada
All,

I used to burn games with IMGBurn @ full speed (16x) on Verbatim DVD-R's , and they all worked perfectly everytime....

My Wii gets VERY limited use (maybe 5 hours total on DVD to date) and I actually use the USB Loader now ... all the time.

However, I just burnt 3 games using again, Verbatim's, DVD-R's , IMGBurn at Full speed ... and all 3 games got "DVD Could Not Be Read ... blah blah blah"

I just burnt one again, at 2X , and it appears to be fine.

I have upgraded to cIOS36 rev10, and Waninkoko 4.0 since the last time I tried burnt disc's ...

Any thoughts as to why this might be happening? I'm using the same spool of discs, same computer and DVD to burn, and same version of IMGBurn ....

All very odd.
 
As I said in my last post my older backups at lower speeds dont work, interestingly this also seems to be after using wani's 4.0 updater, i'm sure its not an ios issue though, what are your views?
 
XioN2kx said:
As I said in my last post my older backups at lower speeds dont work, interestingly this also seems to be after using wani's 4.0 updater, i'm sure its not an ios issue though, what are your views?

I have no clues on this one ... makes no sense.

Thats why I'm asking everyone their opinion.
 
Anyone ?

Threads are getting buried in the crazy amount of loader threads ...
frown.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted