Hacking DVD flash gone after update

Monty91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hello guys,

once again I need your help because I completely failed.

I bought used xbox360 60GB . Based on thread in formum , It should be Falcon (manufactured:2008-07-22) dashboard 2.0.17559.0 (metro)-now before it was Kinect Dash
DVD Drive Lite ON DG-16D2S FW ver: 74850C
Xbox was modified to play DVD backups.I tried it and it worked perfectly (about 10 games were in packages-all worked) Upon opening the console I didnt find any chip/soldered cables, so nothing suspicious. So I think that DVD driver was flashed with custom firmware.
Where is the problem? I wanted to play backup copy of Just Dance 2019, which requires update. Upon insterting DVD xbox gave me this error "This game requires an update, but the update cannot be found" so I manually plugged in ethernet cable and updated my xbox from Kinect Dash to Metro dash. Such a stupid thing.... Now my xbox doesnt allow me to play any backups. It seems that update also updated my firmware on DVD drive.
So..... I have couple of questions.....
1, Is possible to downgrade my xbox back at point where everything worked?
2, Can I still flash my DVD drive? (with PROBE 3) I am not a fan of soldering/drilling
3, Is possible to install CFW like in PS3?

Many thanks everyone who took time to help me.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. nope, impossible.
2. yep, make sure to flash LT+ 3 for 02510c to the drive with Jungleflasher or send me the drive to do it.
3. only if you RGH it, which means soldering in a chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves