Homebrew Dumping Games 'n' Music Firmware?

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a GnM before the SCDS1, but I don't like the video quality on Moonshell, it's nice, but not as good as the GnM, to me anyways, and the GnM is faster at encoding too. I realize I will have to have an extra MicroSD since the GnM is not SDHC compatible. I tried, but no luck. I could use the original cart, but taping the MicroSD in is a pain. Every single time!
frown.gif

Could I be able to run it on the SCDS1, probably not, but I want to know why.
smile.gif

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
alex said:
I had a GnM before the SCDS1, but I don't like the video quality on Moonshell, it's nice, but not as good as the GnM, to me anyways, and the GnM is faster at encoding too. I realize I will have to have an extra MicroSD since the GnM is not SDHC compatible. I tried, but no luck. I could use the original cart, but taping the MicroSD in is a pain. Every single time!
frown.gif

smile.gif

Run what, datels proprietary software? I personally don't think its been dumped if thats what you want

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hdofu said:
alex said:
frown.gif

smile.gif

Run what, datels proprietary software? I personally don't think its been dumped if thats what you want
I think it has, by chisim(i hope I got that right)to make the DLDI for it. But I don't know if I could run it, since I like the quality better. And faster encoding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER