Dump

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wolverine92, Apr 10, 2009.

1. wolverine92
    OP

wolverine92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    ok i know this hasnt been talked about in a LONG time. all the posts i can find from this site and others are from 2007! is there any way to dump a wii game besides RawDump 2.1. that is what im using, yes i have the LG drive just found it lieing around lucky me. but it takes a good 2 hours to dump a game. there hast to be a better way to do this its driving me insane!!

i have tryed waninkokos dvd dumper for wii but when ever i try to dump to usb or sd i get a error and it restarts. if i try to dump over net work i get a error when trying to put in the IP address

any help would be amazing thanks guys!

2. Hells Guardian

Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    You are kidding me right? you can dump games dirrectly from a wii........ There are plenty of homebrew tools out there. feel free to read around. Some are faster than others while some are more reliable.......

3. phpgeek

phpgeek GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2009
    I read your subject line and thought I would come in for a shit [​IMG]

Now that I'm here, have you tried the built-in dumper on the USB Loader as an alternative to the DVD dumper? I have great success with that, but before it was released I was in the same position as you are now. Worth a try?

...can anybody fetch me some toilet paper?

4. wolverine92
    OP

wolverine92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2009
    Canada
    hahaha thats what i was thinking when i wrote the name lol. yea ive tryed that but when i go to play my official games (on loader 1.1 dumped with it to) they wont load just black screen?? u know how to fix this?

5. phpgeek

phpgeek GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2009
    Now that is odd! Do you have a modchip installed or are you on a softmod? Does the backup loader play your games ok (dumped from your pc)? Are you trying to dump retail or backup discs? Is there a possibility that your DVD drive needs a lense clean or a replacement?

6. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice