Dump

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wolverine92, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009

Dump by wolverine92 at 2:28 AM (749 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. wolverine92
    OP

Member wolverine92 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    ok i know this hasnt been talked about in a LONG time. all the posts i can find from this site and others are from 2007! is there any way to dump a wii game besides RawDump 2.1. that is what im using, yes i have the LG drive just found it lieing around lucky me. but it takes a good 2 hours to dump a game. there hast to be a better way to do this its driving me insane!!

i have tryed waninkokos dvd dumper for wii but when ever i try to dump to usb or sd i get a error and it restarts. if i try to dump over net work i get a error when trying to put in the IP address

any help would be amazing thanks guys!

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You are kidding me right? you can dump games dirrectly from a wii........ There are plenty of homebrew tools out there. feel free to read around. Some are faster than others while some are more reliable.......

3. phpgeek

Member phpgeek GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I read your subject line and thought I would come in for a shit [​IMG]

Now that I'm here, have you tried the built-in dumper on the USB Loader as an alternative to the DVD dumper? I have great success with that, but before it was released I was in the same position as you are now. Worth a try?

...can anybody fetch me some toilet paper?

4. wolverine92
    OP

Member wolverine92 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    hahaha thats what i was thinking when i wrote the name lol. yea ive tryed that but when i go to play my official games (on loader 1.1 dumped with it to) they wont load just black screen?? u know how to fix this?

5. phpgeek

Member phpgeek GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Now that is odd! Do you have a modchip installed or are you on a softmod? Does the backup loader play your games ok (dumped from your pc)? Are you trying to dump retail or backup discs? Is there a possibility that your DVD drive needs a lense clean or a replacement?

6. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium