Homebrew Dump Original DS Games using 3DS

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need to have A9LH installed though, which requires illegal downloading of copyrighted files.
Circumventing copy protection by using tools to rip is technically illegal as well. Depending where you live you may have the right to backup your software, but it is against the DMCA to actually use tools to get around copy protection.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Terms of service ≠ Law
It's against the DMCA too actually so it IS technically illegal in the US and some other countries that agree to enforce it's intellectual property and copyright laws.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Circumventing copy protection by using tools to rip is technically illegal as well. Depending where you live you may have the right to backup your software, but it is against the DMCA to actually use tools to get around copy protection.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's against the DMCA too actually so it IS technically illegal in the US and some other countries that agree to enforce it's intellectual property and copyright laws.
If only I can like posts multiple times

Reactions: Xiphiidae

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey, I cannot imagine how this becomes so political. Everyone has his own bottom line, so why bother commenting others' principle? Myself is a vegetarian and I hate anyone suggesting me about meat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455