OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this https://github.com/TiniVi/safehax/releases/latest
and this https://github.com/nedwill/fasthax/releases/latest
and this https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases/download/20170225/Decrypt9WIP-20170225-132313.zip

Rename the decrypt9.bin to safehaxpayload.bin and copy it to the root of the sd.

Then run fasthax in HBL, then safehax in the HBL. You should then be in decrypt9 ready to dump your game.

It worked! Thank you so much for being helpful and not just telling me to download illegal things!

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I'm still wondering what's your deal. It's not like you can be a perfect rule abiding citizen 100% of the time.

It's actually funny that the OP refuses to download legacy ROMs because it 'breaks the law' yet they have CFW/game dumping capabilities on their 3DS which is technically breaking the law, because it violates the Terms of Service :rofl2:

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's actually funny that the OP refuses to download legacy ROMs because it 'breaks the law' yet they have CFW/game dumping capabilities on their 3DS which is technically breaking the law, because it violates the Terms of Service :rofl2:
Terms of service ≠ Law

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Well you shouldn't keep bugging someone to break the law if they don't want to, and if you can't help a topic, don't reply at all.

This is a public message board, the OP is completely able to ignore our messages while the conversations continues.

If you want to be backseat moderator, go in do it another forum, or send in a staff application. Until then, we'll stay on topic ;)

Last edited by Deleted member 333767,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, this may be a noob question, but I've googled quite a bit and I can't seem to find anything.

I just managed to get the homebrew launcher working on my 2DS and it seems like I can now do a whole bunch of cool things. However, the main reason I wanted to install it was to play romhacks of DS games without downloading ROMs from the internet (because it's illegal). I know, I'll never get caught and it's not going to hurt anyone, but I don't care since I don't feel comfortable doing that.

Anyways, I tried using braindump but that of course didn't work, since it doesn't support DS games. I also tried Decrypt9, but that didn't work because I'm running ver 11.1.0-34U, and it doesn't work past 9.something. I saw a thing called Wooddumper 3DS but that looked complicated to install and I wasn't sure if it would work. So can someone tell me if it would work, or it
hay! do not update, as long as you are still not on 11.3 you could go all the way to getting a9lh if you want to, just sayin so you don't make such a mistake if you do want full access to pretty much all homebrew on 3ds

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I technically DID help the topic.
Where
This is a public message board, the OP is completely able to ignore our messages while the conversations continues.

If you want to be backseat moderator, go in do it another forum, or send in a staff application. Until then, we'll stay on topic ;)
Continually harassing somebody to do illegal things is *spoiler alert* ILLEGAL. Plus, bugging OP to get A9LH over and over is very irritating, take your fetish elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*