Hacking dumb question

nels

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm shopping for an Acekard, can't decide whether to get the 2.1 or 2i. I just have a DSLite, no plans for getting the DSi. Anyhow, on the realhotstuff site, it has for the 2.1...
Package includes:
1 x Acekard 2 cartridge
1 x USB reader

for the 2i it has..
Package Includes:

1 x Acekard 2i Cartridge
1 x microSD reader

By name the readers are different, but are they not the same thing?

Sorry for the dumb question.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
go for 2i its jsut a few bucks more and IF you even decide to get a dsi your coverd i bought one even tho i dont have a dsi yet a reader is a reader dosnt matter but get a real on from your local electronic place the once that come with flash cards usally are bullshit not always bu usally

nels

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
real hot sttuff usally gives them but deal extreme dosnt
what about gamebygame? they have the same thing, penny less..

AceKard 2i for the NDS and NDSi
>> DSi 1.4 Compatible

Drucifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Acekard 2i was ordered through Console Source and it included a MicroSD reader. Very convient to so I'm happy to have received it.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Just so you know, these USB microSD adapters which you receive with flashcarts are all crap. If you care about data, you really should buy a branded USB adapter, or a proper card reader.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Leonidas said:
Just so you know, these USB microSD adapters which you receive with flashcarts are all crap. If you care about data, you really should buy a branded USB adapter, or a proper card reader.

Well, the R4 Original's one was good. Working for 2 years, lol. It is even compatible with SDHC.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I have received one with my Acekard 2i, it's the tiny retractable type on a string, fully made of cheap plastic. Worked exactly once.

monzamess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of my DX Acekards came with one. I got one with an Acekard I bought elsewhere, but it does not work reliably. Most computers have an SD slot so I typically use a micro-normal SD adapter; I think I have about 10 of them since every microSD card seems to come with one.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i didn't get one with my acekard, although they promised it would be in. Got one with my r4i though, which is falling apart. On my last r4ds i got one that was made from steel, and it's still working after 3 years

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
scrtmstr said:
i didn't get one with my acekard, although they promised it would be in. Got one with my r4i though, which is falling apart. On my last r4ds i got one that was made from steel, and it's still working after 3 years

Yes, aluminium to be precise. This one is rock-solid, and is compatible with SDHC.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamebygames in usa i great not much for canada free shipping to us and fast shipping when i got to florida i will order another flash card maybe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo