Homebrew dualswan emulator help?

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using R4 with the latest YSMENU [the one that loads M+L BIS] with the proper dldi that loads homebrew.

It loads the emulator, but doesnt show any files when it should. It only shows the arrow that I can move up and down.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dualswan most likely doesn't support DLDI. I think it was last updated long before DLDI even came out, and because of that it only supports a very small list of specific slot-2 devices. Probably just the GBAMP CF and Supercard CF, possibly M3 CF. It doesn't work on my Supercard miniSD at least.

supercarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
DanTheManMS said:
Dualswan most likely doesn't support DLDI. I think it was last updated long before DLDI even came out, and because of that it only supports a very small list of specific slot-2 devices. Probably just the GBAMP CF and Supercard CF, possibly M3 CF. It doesn't work on my Supercard miniSD at least.
Alex_32571 talks about YSMENU!

Dualswan needs to add the wonderswan's bios to works on YSMenu. We must add the ws extension file in YSmenu.ini also.

supercarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Vague Rant said:
Are you sure about that? From what I can see, YSMenu uses SwanAdvance, not DualSwan, for its Wonder Swan emulation.
Sorry for the mistake. Maybe DualSwan works on slot-2 devices only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.