waffle1995

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If Supercard DS Two have a free cheat mode! Which mean you have to boot another app while playing the game!
Is it Possible to boot a app like Moonshell (To Watch Movies) while playing a game!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mobilized has like no one on world-wide and waiting isnt fun, Watching movies while waiting is fun!
smile.gif

So who ever made Free Cheat, Realtime Save, The guy who made Wood R4 or anyone who makes firmware! Is this possible!

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would be a good idea! The guy who made Wood for R4 is awesome!
My firmware on my R4 is the sh*t!

The guy who made Wood R.P.G should make this or Rudolph, maybe Soulanger (menudo is awesome)

waffle1995

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just pre-order the SCDS2 earlier today for the "Free Cheat Mode"
It not going to be as good as EMUCheat + No$Gba because i dont think the Free Cheat Mode can support making code like Walk Through Wall because u will have to search multiple address and write it down somewhere! I just wait and see! The good thing it that u can search for wifi addresses unlike EmuCheat!

Caleb6082lol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making Wi-fi code ruins other ppl gaming experiences!

+Dual-Boot is only possible for SCDS2 or iPlayer cuz they have cpu unlike other cards!

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont forget EX4DS has everything SCDS2 has! So Ex4DS has a cpu too!
Ex4DS should really have Dual-Boot to make it one of the best flashcard!

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah watching movies or listening to music while waiting for people to play on wifi would be a nice wait
tongue.gif
i dont see why it couldnt be done by the right person with experiece in coding, i think there will be lots of new homebrew for the scds2.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thats not dual-booting, thats multi-tasking and think if you tried to run a game AND a movie on a SCDS2 at the same time, if it has the processing power for that, your battery life would probably drain in less than an hour.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
waffle1995 said:
It not going to be as good as EMUCheat + No$Gba because i dont think the Free Cheat Mode can support making code like Walk Through Wall because u will have to search multiple address and write it down somewhere! I just wait and see! The good thing it that u can search for wifi addresses unlike EmuCheat!
Write it down? Why would you need to write it down? You can copy, rename, move, and more from the in-game menu, so you can just copy a 1 Byte .txt without name and rename the adresses. This, however, is pretty usless though, as writing it down on a piece of paper or typing it in on your computer is a lot faster.
I hope we´ll be able to dump the RAM with ´Free Cheat´. I don´t see why not, as we can read/write files in-game too. However, it might not be possible because ithe DS is doing things with the RAM inside. I wonder if it's possible to use 'Free Cheat' on GBA games too...

Caleb6082lol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Thats not dual-booting, thats multi-tasking and think if you tried to run a game AND a movie on a SCDS2 at the same time, if it has the processing power for that, your battery life would probably drain in less than an hour.
Does SCDS2 even let u boot app while playing game! Someone has to make a alt firmware!

waffle1995

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
waffle1995 said:
Write it down? Why would you need to write it down? You can copy, rename, move, and more from the in-game menu, so you can just copy a 1 Byte .txt without name and rename the adresses. This, however, is pretty usless though, as writing it down on a piece of paper or typing it in on your computer is a lot faster.
I hope we´ll be able to dump the RAM with ´Free Cheat´. I don´t see why not, as we can read/write files in-game too. However, it might not be possible because ithe DS is doing things with the RAM inside. I wonder if it's possible to use 'Free Cheat' on GBA games too...
They should have a built in notepad! I hope the SCDS2 allow me search wifi addresses! Im sticking with EmuCheat and No$Gba too!

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waffle1995 said:
Vietkid420 said:
Ex4Ds cant be a clone of SCDS2 cuz i read something that it coming out before SCDS2!
more like a scds2 with a EX4DS sticker on it!
stfu the orginal r4 team making it! so it not a clone of anything! but it be sweet with Dual-Boot (Multi-Tasking)

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
Vietkid420 said:
waffle1995 said:
Vietkid420 said:
Ex4Ds cant be a clone of SCDS2 cuz i read something that it coming out before SCDS2!
more like a scds2 with a EX4DS sticker on it!
stfu the orginal r4 team making it! so it not a clone of anything! but it be sweet with Dual-Boot (Multi-Tasking)
R4 were sued by Nintendo so I doubt they'll make another cart, as well as copying Nintendo's webpage design for it's webpage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16