dstwoplug folder corrupted

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DSGamer64, Nov 24, 2010.

Nov 24, 2010

dstwoplug folder corrupted by DSGamer64 at 5:33 PM (768 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DSGamer64
    OP

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    I seem to be having trouble with the dstwoplug folder with the latest DSTWO GBA Emulator (1.3). Every time I try to copy the contents from my computer to my memory card, it says that the gba file is corrupted, I can't even delete the old dstwoplug folder either because it says it can't be read from the source file or disk. What the hell?

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
  3. DSGamer64
    OP

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    The card would not let me take anything off it either, that's also part of the problem. I am trying a different card reader now to see if that fixes anything.

I think the card reader was the problem cause it copied over just fine on my Cyclo reader, the one that came with my SCDS2 is a piece of garbage it seems.

4. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Finally someone sees this. The card reader that came with the Supercard DSTWO is crap. Period. It stopped working for me about a month later. I hardly used the card reader, too.

I kinda had the same problem. Though, the problem wasn't the card reader, it was the fact that my Micro SD card was dirty with a speck of dust/dirty things on it. I blew into my SD card reader slot and my computer finally read that the SD card was there.

5. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    mine works fine, although i'm not suprised by yours breaking

i use my kingston microsd to usb adapter as it's alot smaller and faster