Hacking dstwoplug folder corrupted

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I seem to be having trouble with the dstwoplug folder with the latest DSTWO GBA Emulator (1.3). Every time I try to copy the contents from my computer to my memory card, it says that the gba file is corrupted, I can't even delete the old dstwoplug folder either because it says it can't be read from the source file or disk. What the hell?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The card would not let me take anything off it either, that's also part of the problem. I am trying a different card reader now to see if that fixes anything.

I think the card reader was the problem cause it copied over just fine on my Cyclo reader, the one that came with my SCDS2 is a piece of garbage it seems.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
The card would not let me take anything off it either, that's also part of the problem. I am trying a different card reader now to see if that fixes anything.

I think the card reader was the problem cause it copied over just fine on my Cyclo reader, the one that came with my SCDS2 is a piece of garbage it seems.

Finally someone sees this. The card reader that came with the Supercard DSTWO is crap. Period. It stopped working for me about a month later. I hardly used the card reader, too.

I kinda had the same problem. Though, the problem wasn't the card reader, it was the fact that my Micro SD card was dirty with a speck of dust/dirty things on it. I blew into my SD card reader slot and my computer finally read that the SD card was there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.