dstwoplug folder corrupted

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DSGamer64, Nov 24, 2010.

1. DSGamer64
    OP

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    I seem to be having trouble with the dstwoplug folder with the latest DSTWO GBA Emulator (1.3). Every time I try to copy the contents from my computer to my memory card, it says that the gba file is corrupted, I can't even delete the old dstwoplug folder either because it says it can't be read from the source file or disk. What the hell?

2. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
  3. DSGamer64
    OP

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    The card would not let me take anything off it either, that's also part of the problem. I am trying a different card reader now to see if that fixes anything.

I think the card reader was the problem cause it copied over just fine on my Cyclo reader, the one that came with my SCDS2 is a piece of garbage it seems.

4. I am r4ymond

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    Finally someone sees this. The card reader that came with the Supercard DSTWO is crap. Period. It stopped working for me about a month later. I hardly used the card reader, too.

I kinda had the same problem. Though, the problem wasn't the card reader, it was the fact that my Micro SD card was dirty with a speck of dust/dirty things on it. I blew into my SD card reader slot and my computer finally read that the SD card was there.

5. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    mine works fine, although i'm not suprised by yours breaking

i use my kingston microsd to usb adapter as it's alot smaller and faster

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice