Hacking DSTwo Won't Recognize .dat Update File

Hugheserton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to understand that the DSTWO is unfinished, it was a late blooming flashcart that came around when the 3DS took the spotlight. I downloaded and used the 1.14 EOS however the firmware number wasn't changed in the menu so even though it says 1.11, it actually is 1.14. The problem is the SuperCard Team for some reason went very quiet. The only thing people can really say is they went out of business. The other problem is we don't have any decent coders willing to help continue the DSTWO firmware updates for us, let alone the emulators (I have been trying to get coders for Catsfc for the past week now).

Thanks so much for the info, makes complete sense. In regards to the TempGBA issue, any ideas? I haven't run across anyone with the same problem. And I know I'm not just being picky - it renders most games unplayable. I'm using the latest version and have tested all frame skip settings on games that are confirmed 100% working in the compatibility chart.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the info, makes complete sense. In regards to the TempGBA issue, any ideas? I haven't run across anyone with the same problem. And I know I'm not just being picky - it renders most games unplayable. I'm using the latest version and have tested all frame skip settings on games that are confirmed 100% working in the compatibility chart.
That is an emulation issue, do not worry, once I get coders for Catsfc, I will be trying my best to get some coders for TempGBA as well, then I can get both of these emulators rolling on development again and updated for everyone to enjoy. I have the same problems man.

Toptierboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you are up to date then. The latest DSTWO firmware is 1.25, its icon is Alex Rider Stormbreaker. The latest EOS firmware is 1.14.
Does the dstwoupdate.dat disappear from my micro sd after it’s been updated? I bought a dstwo online and wasn’t sure if it was updated so I added the dat file to the sd card but no prompt to update appeared. Should I remove it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since