Hacking DSTWO Problems

Bennehmaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I have just received my DSTWO today.

Unfortunately I only have a 3DS on the latest update .10 I think?

Is there anyway to update the DS2 to work on this or will I need to borrow my friends DS XL?

Thanks

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
(i) rename the dstwoupdate.dat as dstwoupdateb.dat. Then copy dstwoupdateb.dat to the root of microsd card.
(ii) Insert microsd card into DSTWO, then insert DSTWO into 3DS console. Turn on the console and enter DSTWO, you will see the screen said:
"An error has occurred.Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off.Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations manual for help troubleshooting"
Leave on this screen and wait 5 minutes (it's very important, and must be 5 minutes! Or it's very dangerous for DSTWO!), please dont do anything except waiting
Turn off the console after 5 minutes, Do NOT turn back on, then delete dstwoupdateb.dat file from your microsd card. (very important! You have to delete it!)
Ok, that's all, enjoy DSTWO on your 3DS!

Bennehmaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks very much thats done it!

Apparently my DS2 was running 1.17Beta anyway? so just let me update it as per usual.

Really should have checked that! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...