Hacking DSTWO NOT WORKING

okmate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh dear i was thinking of putting some more games on my sons 3ds but when i turned it on and selected alex stormrider it didnt work it came up with an error on the screen.
i remember i had similer problems when i first purchased the cart
i have tried to download many ios updates and firmware and still cant get it to work '

can somebody shed some light on this

okmate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what FW is on the 3ds and what FW is on the dstwo

you need a system that the card is working on to run the updated

old ds or dslite or dsi
Thanks for your reply i have just formated my sdcard since there was errors on there and thought it were best if i start from scratch so its completly blank at the moment i do have a ds that i can update it from (if i get that far)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Formatting the DS won't downgrade the 3DS's firmware version (there's no way released to downgrade it, in fact).

Check the 3DS's system settings to see which version it is. If you or somebody else updated it to 4.4x, you're screwed since there's no Acekard update for it, and there may not be one for a while.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting the DS won't downgrade the 3DS's firmware version (there's no way released to downgrade it, in fact).

Check the 3DS's system settings to see which version it is. If you or somebody else updated it to 4.4x, you're screwed since there's no Acekard update for it, and there may not be one for a while.

Doesn't the Supercard DSTwo have a option to update it by simply having it in the 3(DS) unit, with the update on the MicroSD Card? Not sure if he meant he formatted the SD card, or the Micro SD card.

okmate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorted it now thanks again just tried to put a picture of the root of my card becuase cant find what i downloaded i did have to update it in the dsi though thabnks again

okmate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now i have another problem
I have downloaded loads of games to put on the micro sd card which is 32gb.
when i select all the games to copy on to the card even 10 at a time' some do not display on the 3ds but if i copy them 1 by 1 they work there's 100s of games in all am i doing something wrong ?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
now i have another problem
I have downloaded loads of games to put on the micro sd card which is 32gb.
when i select all the games to copy on to the card even 10 at a time' some do not display on the 3ds but if i copy them 1 by 1 they work there's 100s of games in all am i doing something wrong ?

sounds like there might be an issue with the micro SD card
when you formatted it earlyier did you use the Panasonic SD formatter?
Windows Format doesnt usually end well with SD cards

here a download for the program
http://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/eula_windows

info about why is here
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/

okmate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes guys i have used the sd formater tool i do have another 32gb card that i'm trying it on now as we speak let you no the outcome
its conected to a sd card adapter so not using the cheap usb device that was supplied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc