DSTWO not here yet?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by princefarzan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. princefarzan
    OP

princefarzan GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi,
    So I bought my DSTWO from shoptemp on Nov. 28th 2010, just before it got closed down like the following week or two weeks after and I bought it with free shipping (no tracking number unfortunately which I regret) and it still hasn't arrived and its January 13th now, I was wondering if this is normal because they got closed or if it just takes this long during holidays to arrive. Also I live in Canada not sure if that would make a difference. I'm going to file a dispute with paypal if I don't receive it by next week.

2. Evo.lve

Evo.lve All that you could be.

Oct 11, 2010
    Away from you.
    The normal is eight weeks. But there's a severe backlog on all posts from Hong Kong. Give it time.

3. severed

severed Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2008
    United States
    what do u mean all posts... i ordered from Lightake.com and have been waiting over 2.5 weeks (over 3 weeks monday)

i feel bad for u princefarzan, if u have the money to order another i would go for cancling your paypal or whatever... from what i read around here Realhotstuff ships real fast i wish i ordered there cuz i bought my cyclo from them with no problems

4. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
    That's why I always recommend buying from website in your country
    I'm in the US so I alway buy from realhotstuff.com even though it's little more expensive, it's better than waiting 3 weeks for a flash cart to come from China

princefarzan you should have bought it from one of the many Canada website

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice