dstwo needs a mame update

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by lompoc, Apr 4, 2011.

Apr 4, 2011

dstwo needs a mame update by lompoc at 11:59 PM (1,525 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. lompoc
    OP

Banned lompoc Banned

United States
    if anyone that makes emulators make it at least run fast with no sound ask someone to do it its been out with no update wich games run good post up best please.thanks got mine today cart is good want it to best thanks

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Ummmm, I am not sure what the question is, but I am not sure if the MAME emulator is getting updated anytime soon

3. Recorderdude

Member Recorderdude Musician, Animator, Buffoon.

United States
    Alekmaul specifically said in the original DSTWO SDK section (the one on SC's site that you can only access with teh forum archiver) that he will not update the emulator until SC Team fixes up their SDK.

4. Jugarina

Member Jugarina GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is that English? Trying to figure out what in the world you are talking about.

As far as MAME goes their just isn't enough RAM to get most of the games running.

Turning off the sound to improve fps is just ridiculous because sound and music are a big part of gaming and in most cases needed.

Hopefully the 3DS will be able to handle It down the road or you could always use a different system that has more RAM.