DSTwo Homebrew Soft-Reset?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by joeyjoey396, Aug 6, 2013.

1. joeyjoey396
    OP

joeyjoey396 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    Chicago
    Is there any way to get Homebrew soft-reset? I think BAGplug has one, but I don't really like that menu. Is there something like DSKiosk so that I won't have to keep restarting my 3DS?

2. BassAceGold

BassAceGold Testicles

Aug 14, 2006
    Canada
    You could try using iMenu, you just need to make sure you're using the DStwo.nds provided by BAGPlug. The soft reset only works for newer homebrews that have been compiled with this feature in mind, so compatibility is fairly low in the older homebrews.

joeyjoey396 likes this.
  3. joeyjoey396
    OP

joeyjoey396 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    Chicago
    It works, but I don't like iMenu either. I'll just use your menu. But is it possible for you to program it so you don't need either? I like the plugin menu, so it would be pretty cool if I can get that.

If you don't want to that's okay, I'll just restart my flashcard/use your menu. I know that's a lot to ask... I think

4. BassAceGold

BassAceGold Testicles

Aug 14, 2006
    Canada
    There is no way for me to actually get the default plugin menu to redirect its loading through my DSTwo.nds. So you're stuck using BAGPlug or iMenu, unless you're up to programming your own plugin menu :grog: .

5. joeyjoey396
    OP

joeyjoey396 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    Chicago
    Ahh, okay. I thought there was some way to use the reset2desktop.nds or something. Thanks for helping