Hacking DSTWO Gateway 3DS Installer Plugin 1.2

vayanui8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in the downloads section earlier and noticed an interesting file called the dstwo gateway 3ds installer plugin, and was wondering what it was. From the description it looks like it can make the dstwo run the gateway 3ds software, so does this mean that the dstwo is now capable of running 3ds roms using this? If so, what firmware limitations does this have and as well as compatibility.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was in the downloads section earlier and noticed an interesting file called the dstwo gateway 3ds installer plugin, and was wondering what it was. From the description it looks like it can make the dstwo run the gateway 3ds software, so does this mean that the dstwo is now capable of running 3ds roms using this? If so, what firmware limitations does this have and as well as compatibility.
It's just a way to show the GW DS Launcher in the Plugin Menu (the nds file you execute with the blue card).

Mitch2025

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gives the DSTWO the ability that the Gateway Blue card has which is prep the system for the Gateway Red card which is the one that plays 3ds Roms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)