WarriorKalia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I recently [in the past month or so] got a DSTwo and a 3DS. My firmware is up to date [1.18 I think] and all the files are as well, as I just put them on yesterday evening. The 3DS usually recognizes the cart itself [meaning it shows up as Alex-something, whatever it was supposed to be] but then gives me an error upon bootup (the usual 'error has occurred, restart console' thing).

I have a DS Lite and it works perfectly on there. I cleaned the contacts with isoprophyl alcohol, and tightened the screw up a bit so it's snug. The cart keeps catching when I eject it because of the protruding chip... and everywhere I go, seems to say that it's a connection issue. Problem is, how do I fix it? I have no effing clue. And is it a connection issue with the sd card, or the 3DS itself? I would think the latter if it works in a DS Lite with no problems...

Anyone have any advice?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would suggest reinstall the firmware on your card with your ds lite and then try it again on your 3DS

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm, then i would suggest to format your sd card(fat32), and reinstall everything. (in my discription is a link to 3dstool, which can do all of that at once)

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you do an update, does the update window actually pop up because when you see that error screen on just the 3ds but not on the ds lite, that would be a good indicator that your card's firmware actually isn't up to date

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a connection issue, I have that problem too. I fix it by making the cart fit more snugly by putting a piece of paper between the front of the DS2 and the 3ds slot's inside.

megahunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a friend of mine had a similair problem, she solved it by contacting the store she bought the card from and got sent a new card,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1