Hacking DSTT team Q's

DiabolicalKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one for a friends B-day and like it so much I went and got a DS (And Im not even a DS fan) and the card, but now that I think of it, are they keeping up the there support. Like updates and other things. I see the are no forums on ther site just a problem report. is anything lacking here besides Contra 4 (I just got a sav online witch worked)?

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as that email, it's pretty much useless that I know of. They don't even send you a reply saying thank you for the concern. But the most recent OS update pretty much takes care of the commercial release games, there are still some software issues with some homebrew titles, most of them are the games like tower defense and a few others. DSO works great and so do the browser and chat progs that are out for it if you are looking for those functionalities. I also suggest trying out the YSmenu system if you don't need to see the prettier TTmenu which lags in scrolling and doesn't have direct support for GBA and expansion pack required games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up