Hacking DSTT Stucks on loading of menu

Rikkie18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've got a problem with my dstt card, today i was playing on my ttds and i wanted to add some games to it.
i went to my computer and stuck the MicroSD in the SD Adapter and i putted some games and some music on it, it worked perfectly.
but i forgot a game and i stuck it in again. but the computer didn't react!
i stucked it in the dstt card in my ds, and when he was loading menu, he kept loading, i waited 45 minutes but nothing happend.
unsure.gif

i tried to format it but i couldn't, cause my computer can't recognize the card, it keeps saying 'Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (I:).
sometimes it says 'Format it?' i than click yes and than it says it can't be format.
frown.gif

can anyone help me with this, without buying a new ttds/microSD/cardreader only when there is no option left.

rikkie18,

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
If it was a bad adapter, why doesn't it work on his DSTT anymore?

Bad adapters can corrupt memory cards.

Okay, first you posted in the wrong section. Then, in order to test if it is really broken, just use it somewhere else like a camera or cellphone. If you don't have one, then try this. The adapter can sometimes corrupt memory cards. You should buy a new one since the ones with the flashcarts are normally very bad. Next, try doing it a couple more times. Try inserting it some more. Then, check if the SD is clean. If all else fails, just get a new SD card.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
KingdomBlade said:
benjaminlibl said:
If it was a bad adapter, why doesn't it work on his DSTT anymore?
And, you should think before you post. Bad adapters can corrupt memory cards. Really...*sighs under his breath*
dry.gif
Chill out, KingdomBlade.. I wasn't trying to be smart, I was asking a legit question. I can't help it if you know more than me so don't be hostile man.

I respect what you've done and the help you've contributed a great deal. But really, why are you getting all mad at me? So I'm a noob, don't hate me because of that.

pkpeace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh that happened to me, you cant really do anything except buying a new MicroSD card. Also try safely removing instead of just taking the adapter out, people say it damages it until it cant be used.

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try these steps I compiled maybe they can help you.

How To Troubleshoot Your Flashcart:

STEP 1: Make sure you're not using the card reader that comes with the flashcart. Buy your own. Always use the "Add/Remove Hardware Safely" function before removing the reader.
STEP 2: Check your microSD card for smudges on the contacts. Clean with a QTIP. You can add a bit of alcohol onto the QTIP, if wanted.
STEP 3: Check your Flashcart for any abrasions or smudges on the contacts. Clean with a QTIP. You can add a bit of alcohol onto the QTIP, if wanted.
STEP 4: Possibly, your Flashcart is not making perfect contact the DS. Try the "Paper Shim Trick" to close the gap and make the space tighter.
STEP 5: Copy all of your games and saves off your microsd card to your computer (BACKUP). Download the latest "Panasonic SD Formatter" and do a full format with this application. Install the latest firmware again from a different/reliable site. Then add on your games and saves to the newly formatted card.
STEP 6: If the latest firmware doesn't work sometimes downgraded firmwares can achieve working results. Try downgrading, if it doesn't resolve just go back up to the latest firmware again.
STEP 7: There are times where the official firmware for your specific cart isn't up to par with the alternatives created. Try a legit alternative firmware for your flashcart. eg, (DSTT/R4 -->YSMENU), (Acekard--->AKAIO), (M3 DS Real---> Sakura) so forth..
STEP 8: If you're using cheats maybe they are faulty. Get rid of them and get them from a reliable source.
Or just dont put them on period.
STEP 9: Possibly the "GAMES/ROMS" you have are faulty. Obtain ones from a new location...
STEP 10: Try another DS. If possible.
STEP 11: If all else fails, get a new Flashcart and/or MicroSD Card from a reputable site.

Tell us if it works or not~ Good luck.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to get a microSD card into a state where it cannot be formatted on a PC, even using the Panasonic formatter. You should be able to pop it into a camera or cell phone to reformat it.

-Bri

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
It is possible to get a microSD card into a state where it cannot be formatted on a PC, even using the Panasonic formatter. You should be able to pop it into a camera or cell phone to reformat it.

-Bri

I like that idea, adding it to my list. Thanks for the new step lol..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    run dmc and ice t for me
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i do have the marshal mathers record tho, it's good stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its...